Chapter 32

As he continued to hold her, he rested his chin on her shoulder, gently repeating himself like before.

"I'm sorry."

Standing behind her, he could hear her sniffle and it became evident that she had been crying.

She glanced over her shoulder but soon faced ahead and even with that, he still decided not to let go of her. He knew she wouldn't say a word to him but it didn't matter, as long as he had her that close.

Suddenly, he lifted her bridal style and turned around to get back to the house.

When she demanded an explanation for his actions, he said nothing but only focused on the road ahead.

He knew she wouldn't fight against him this time, so he let his guard down.

As soon as he brought her back, Grandfather approached them, glancing at Alan a few times.

"You're both here, good," Grandfather said. "I'm sending you back."

"No, I don't want to go with him!" she said to Grandfather

"Where do you want to be?" he asked Crimson.

"My bedroom," Crimson replied.

"No!" Kaelyn yelled, kicking her feet with a grunt.

With just a flick of his wand, Crimson and Kaelyn vanished, leaving Grandfather alone with Alan.

As he walked over to him, he gently touched his cheek again, his heart now at peace because he was certain that everything would be alright.

~

As soon as Crimson and Kaelyn appeared in his bedroom and he put her down, he pinned her against the wall and she closed her eyes.

"Please let me go," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

He let go of her wrists, only to rest his hand on her waist and pull her closer than she already was, while his other hand rested at the base of her chin.

When he tilted his head, she once again begged him to let her go.

Slowly, he rubbed his nose against hers, his thumb now touching her lower lip.

"Let me make love to you," he whispered to her.

As soon as the hand on her waist moved higher and reached for her zip, she gasped and he immediately kissed her on the lips.

She soon pulled away at his touch with her eyes open, only to close her eyes again when he began to caress her neck.

Trying to fight against her feelings, she attempted to stop it, but he shut her up by kissing her passionately again and he didn't stop until she melted in his arms and finally let herself go.

After they began to make love, barely a few minutes in, he whispered in her ear while moving inside of her. Now that she was that strong, he wanted to be extremely rough with her to see how much she could take.

Holding onto him with a smirk, she dared him to give it to her however he wanted, her tone and expression daring.

Amused, he began thrusting hard into her and she gritted her teeth, telling him not to hold back.

When he started thrusting aggressively, he his fangs came out and his eyes started glowing. He was in a state where he wanted to destroy her to the point where she would beg him to stop.

However, she exposed her fangs too and her eyes started glowing, taking him on at that level.

She dug her nails into his back, then pushed him off so she could dominate him.