Chapter 9

As Kaelyn looked at the food and water that was on the floor with excitement, it suddenly faded when she remembered how Crimson had punished her and had no mercy on her no matter how much she had pleaded with him. She could also feel the sting on her back.

"My Pretty One, won't you eat? I organized all that just for you so go on. I did it before I came to check on you a few minutes ago. I knew you were starving and thirsty so I did the best I could to make you feel better."

As soon as she heard him speak so sweetly, her heart melted and because she just wanted to eat and drink, blocking out what she had just gone through, she gathered the strength to start reaching for all she could get her hands on.

She first held onto the jug of water and directly drank from it, swallowing loudly with her hands tightly around it.

Once she left the jug empty, she dropped it on the floor and reached for the plates closest to the edge of the bed.

As she enjoyed the food, she breathed hard, her appetite not giving her enough time to chew.

She was on her knees and bent over, which left her backside in his direction.

At that moment, it was all about the food and not once did she look back at Crimson.

When she could no longer take another bite, she sighed, still on her knees.

"Are you satisfied?" he asked.

She nodded with a smile. "Yes, thank you, Master."

When she felt his hands on her thighs, she looked back at him and noticed his unbuttoned shirt. "Come to me," he said.

Without a second thought, she turned around and moved her face closer to his. He held onto the back of her neck to kiss her and she kissed him back.

She had just regained her energy but her body wasn't ready for intimacy, especially with the sting on her back.

Even with that, he instructed her to get on top and leave the rest to him. She found herself moaning and grinding on top of him, her desire to be in his arms so strong that as they made love, it was all she could feel.

When she felt him slow down while still sitting on him, she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder, her body sweaty.

With his face at the crook of her neck, he spoke seductively. "May I?"

Still deep in the pleasures of the moment, and the feeling that came with whenever he would drink from her, she needed that feeling.

"Yes, Master."

As soon as she felt his fangs, she moaned loudly, parting her lips as she dug her fingertips into his back.

Whenever he would drink her blood, she always felt the bond between them deepen.

~

Later, still together in bed and naked under the covers, Crimson had his arm wrapped around Kaelyn, who lay on her side to avoid rubbing her back against the sheets.

She rested her head on his chest and couldn't stop touching him there with a pout.

"Say whatever it is you're thinking out loud," he said.

She looked up at him and sighed as she spread out her fingers on his chest. "Master, please don't punish me like that again because I can't handle it."

"Then how should I punish you when you do anything that displeases me?"

"Anything but what you did to me.

She then explained to him how her punishment had reminded her of the times she had lived on the streets and would starve at times and it was even a struggle to find water to quench her thirst.