Chapter 12

After not giving her consent to Crimson, Kaelyn stared at the ceiling for a few more seconds, thinking about how she would never again give her consent but just then, she shut her eyes with a whimper when he squeezed her wrists.

"What?" he asked, his tone aggressive.

It had been a while since his grip was that tight on her so she dropped her head to the side. "Master, you're hurting-"

"Shut up! how dare you say no to me?" He yelled on the side of her face.

Terrified at the possibility that he would hurt her by breaking her wrists, she burst into tears.

She then felt his tongue along her neck, making her legs tremble in fear as her breath hitched. She opened her eyes to look down at him and his eyes had changed along with his teeth, which now had the fangs out.

"Do you know how thirsty I am?"  he whispered, kissing her neck aggressively a few times.

"M-Master," she whispered, her lip quivering as she felt his fangs grazing along her neck.

At that moment, she knew she couldn't push him off. She was only an ordinary human who was no match for his strength. Before he could sink his fangs in, she needed to think fast and when she did, she spoke with wide eyes.

"Demeena came to see me!"

As soon as she said it, she noticed his head slightly move away from her neck to look up. "What did you just say?"

With her body tense since he was still between her legs, she let out a stuttered breath before speaking.

"Demeena was here."

When Crimson heard Demeena's name a second time, he got off Kaelyn and dropped himself on the other side of the couch and clenched his jaw after he put his fangs away.

"Are you certain she was the one?" he asked.

As he waited for a response, he could hear her heart pounding and heavy breathing as he watched her fix her dress and move away.

When she told him that Winn was the first one she had opened the floor for and then Demeena, it only infuriated him further and he yelled at her, making her flinch.

She apologized, justifying that she opened the door because Winn had something to tell her. She then explained what happened with Winn and Demeena.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. "Is it all true? Do I really have no control over you wanting my blood? Were you only making me blindly submit to you?"

Despite his rage, he noticed how she trembled, so he sighed. "As your master, I have full control over everything and I don't even need anyone's permission to do what I want. However, it's more rewarding when we do things in the manner which I've created myself."

Right when he was about to get closer and hold her hand, she got up but kept her head low. "That means it's all true," she said. "I'm just a slave and you only make me feel like I have some control."

At that moment, he wished he could break Winn's neck, but for that moment, he needed to clear things up with the naive beauty in his presence.

When he got up and stood in front of her, he placed his fingers under her chin and directly looked into her vulnerable eyes. "I'm not pleased with how you found out, but at least you now know the truth. That's what it means to have me as your master."

As Kaelyn looked into the alluring features of the only one she had ever been with, she couldn't imagine getting murdered by him. Her bond with him had become so special to her that she moved closer and rested her face on his chest with her hands wrapped around him.