Chapter 7

When Crimson opened a door to the only bedroom in the building, Kaelyn gasped as she looked all around with a smile.

The room's most dominant color, a dark red, covered everything from the walls to the sheets on the bed.

"It's beautiful," she said.

She gasped when she felt him right behind her, trailing his hand to the front part of her neck.

"Of course it is."

"I wonder why you brought me here." She closed her eyes, dropping her head to the side.

"This is a private room meant for me, for us." He wrapped his arms around her and planted a kiss on her neck.

He then told her that no one else was permitted to use that room but she could use it to rest whenever she pleased, making her feel special.

She then realized she still had no clue what she could do as her performance but he had already planned for it all.

"Will I get paid?" she asked as she turned around to face him, carelessly looking deep into his eyes.

He rubbed the back of his hand on her cheek with a blank expression. "Do you want me to pay you?"

"No, Master."

He kissed the back of her hand, then led her into a gloomy room that was filled with ropes. As she looked around, she could make nothing of it all.

"I wonder what I'm looking at," she said.

He kept his hands behind his back and spoke with his head high. "I use this room to punish whoever displeases me."

His words and the look on his face sent a shiver down her spine and she clenched her fists so she wouldn't freak out.

"My Pretty One, your heart is racing."

"I just n-"

"Hush," he said as he came closer and gently ran his fingers through her hair. "I must never have a reason to bring you to this room. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master." She nodded, a little hesitant.

When it was time to leave the gloomy room, she looked back and could only think about how he was so good to her and always so gentle that she couldn't even imagine how it was possible that if she ever did anything that displeased him, he would punish her.

~

After two weeks of practicing, Kaelyn had her first act and the crowd's cheers were a delight and assurance that she would fit right in.

When she returned to their private room, she ran to him and wrapped her arms around him.

Despite his cold demeanor, she felt his lips on her forehead.

"Perfect," he said.

"Really?" She was glad he was satisfied, as she only wished to be the best for him.

After locking the door, she let out a low moan when he began to unzip her dress and leave a trail of kisses on her neck.

"I think you deserve a reward," he whispered, letting her dress drop to the floor.

When she felt his hand gently trail up her thighs, her breath hitched and she stood with her legs apart, giving him more room.

For as long as she could remember, intimacy with him was a moment like no other, as he usually took his time with her and made her feel wanted.

~

A few hours after Crimson had made love to Kaelyn and sucked her blood, he watched her for a while as she was fast asleep. He could never get over how obedient she was to him.