Chapter 5

Despite not looking at Crimson, Kaelyn could feel his eyes on her as she had her meal and it only made her heart race even faster since she got closer to being intimate with him. He had already worked his way into her mind and soul, the thought of being intimate with someone as seductive and attractive as he was, not seemingly that inappropriate to fantasize about.

Once she placed her fork on her plate, she intertwined her fingers with a deep breath. She could've eaten more, if not for the temptation that Crimson had placed in her mind from the first time he had touched and caressed her.

When he got up from his seat, he held out his hand as he looked down at her. "It's time."

With her heart pounding in her ears, she looked up into his lustful eyes, then down at his hand and knew that the moment she would hold onto it, she would be closer than ever before to giving herself to him.

With only temptation running through her mind, she held onto his hand and got up, gasping when he suddenly pulled her closer. He then kissed the back of her hand, her innocent gaze filled with wonder of what their night would be like, as those were the last moments of her innocence.

~

When he opened the bedroom door and stepped aside so she could walk in, the dark ambience, characterized by the dark red and black theme throughout his bedroom, had her rubbing the sides of her arms.

After she heard him close the door, she felt him approach from behind and when he placed his hands on her shoulders, she closed her eyes at the sensation of his cold touch.

Slowly, he turned her around so she could directly face him, then pulled her closer to hold her against his body by resting his hand on her waist. He rested his other hand on the back of her neck, a gesture motioning her to look into his eyes and when she did, the innocence in her eyes heightened the urge to take it all away.

He then held onto the back of her head, bringing her face closer and she anticipated his lips. Being the only man she had ever kissed, she longed for more from him.

When their lips finally met, he moved his hands lower to feel her backside over her dress and unable to hold back, she moaned against his lips.

Just as their kiss turned more passionate, he suddenly pulled away and took a few steps back, making her wonder his reason for doing so.

Just then, with his alluring and seductive gaze piercing right through her soul, he started to unbutton his shirt, making her eyes grow wide. Her attempt to look away proved unsuccessful as he had commanded so much of her attention that all she could do was watch. When he revealed his lower body, she clenched her fists, marveling at his sculpted physique, and her breathing unsteady when she saw that which would make him her master.

Aware of the erotic fantasies he had instilled in her mind, he got in bed and covered his lower half, then leaned against the headboard, speaking with dominance. "That dress has served its purpose. You no longer need it."

As she processed what was expected of her, she froze in place and shut her eyes for a while.

After Crimson waited for about a minute, he spoke again. "As this is the night you give yourself to me, it is not my duty to get you out of that dress. I'm waiting for you, so come to me."

While still with her eyes closed, she reached for the zipper in the back and dragged it down with stuttered breathing. Once it was low enough, she slowly peeled off the fabric that covered her breasts, exciting him as he could finally see the front and full view of her breasts.

When she let the dress drop to the floor and was only left in her underwear, she took off her shoes by resting the back of her foot against the front of the other.