Chapter 10

As Kaelyn anticipated his response, her eyes followed him but she lost track of him when he stood by the window faster than she could blink. She could never get used to how fast he could be.

"I have punished many before you and that's all you should know."

Before she could even ask questions about it, despite knowing she wasn't allowed to ask any, he left through the window.

Amazed by his speed, as usual, she rushed to the window and looked out into the yard. It was a gloomy day with the sky bearing dark and heavy clouds all throughout the sky. Despite looking out to spot him, she was aware she couldn't catch sight of him.

She rested her chin in the palm of her hand as his response only raised more questions in her mind.

Who were these people Master punished before me? Were they also performers?

~

For the rest of the day, Crimson stayed away from the mansion, even after it was dark. He wanted to be alone and far away from Kaelyn. He had found that she had become more curious and it was the last thing he wanted.

He was in an abandoned building he usually visited, one where he would find some of his prey but at that moment, he wasn't in need of one.

He was all alone until he picked up a familiar scent and it instantly made him clench his jaw.

Right when he was about to leave, Demeena spoke from behind. "Leaving already, darling?" She then walked past him so she could be in front of him.

"Did you follow me here?" he asked.

She shook her head as she moved closer to touch his face. "I could get your scent from miles away and I thought to myself, why waste such an opportunity to see you? The best part is we're alone."

She suddenly moved closer with her speed and he could feel her nose rub against his as she seductively whispered to him. "Kiss me."

With a sigh, he pushed her away lightly but still enough to send her staggering and she only cackled after maintaining her balance.

"How many more times are we going to do this?" he asked, stretching his neck a few times with his eyes shut.

He waited for her response but since it took a while, he opened his eyes and it was then that she licked her lips seductively. "I thought about it and recently realized that maybe my methods of approaching you were the problem. That's why I'm trying something different since we're here and alone."

Not wanting to be there any longer, especially with Demeena, he turned around to leave but it was then that she called out his name.

The moment he turned around, he saw her with her hands behind her back. She unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, then took off her underwear and moved closer to him.

She placed her hands on her thighs and moved them all the way up to her breasts. "Touch me," she whispered seductively.

As he looked at her naked body, he maintained his blank and. "Is this the only way you think you can have me?"

She chuckled in a flirtatious way and bit her lip. He then watched her squeeze her breasts and throw her head back with a moan as she looked into his eyes. "It's just the two of us right now," she said. "You can have me right here. I know this excites you."

He shook his head in disbelief. "This is far from exciting. You're still such a whore."

As soon as Demeena heard that, her flirtatious attitude faded and she dropped her hands from her breasts and balled them into fists.