Chapter 1- The Concert

Emily's P.O.V.        

-"Emily, Wake Up. It's an hour until we have to leave" 

-"I'm up, Mom!"

-"Someone's in a good mood"

Of course I'm in a good mood. Tonight I'm seeing One Direction. Whats not to be excited about. 

        - "Its 10, we have to leave by 11, so we can get there by noon." I said to my mom as we were eating, trying to make myself remember I have less than an hour. 

-"Why are we getting there so early? The doors don't open til 6."

-"If I get there early enough, we might see them getting there."

        -"You realize that if you see them they'll be with their security and you won't get to talk to them." She said trying to reason with me. 

-"I know. If I see them outside though, That will be closer than where will be sitting during the show." I finish my food and start heading to my room.

--- 2 Hours Later---

We just got to the arena and there are so many people already here. My mom is now understanding why I wanted to get here so early. 30 minutes later, we were standing in line and I saw someone across the street with a security guard. I knew who it was with one look. Harry Styles. 

-"Mom. Come on. Now."

-"We're gonna lose this spot. Why?" Mom is so confused..

- "I don't care. Come on." We start walking and she sees why I wanted to get outta line. 

-"You realize that your not probably gonna get to talk to him. There's a security guard." Mom is seriously trying to talk me down. Really?

-"And you realize how many times Harry doesn't listen to security.." As we're walking I look up toward where Harry was standing and notice he's not there. 

-"He's gone. Now what?" She said. 

-"Come on, I have an idea." As we started to go around the corner, there he was. Just as I thought. "Now what?" I smile at my mom and walk over to Harry. "Can you sign this and maybe can I get a picture? I don't wanna bother you but.." I figured I wouldn't be able to talk. But I can. 

-"I'm sorry. I have to get Harry inside." Security said as he started to pull Harry away.        

-"Go on in. If anything happens, I'll say I snuck away." He said to security and the guy turned around and walked away. "Sorry about that.

-"It's okay."

-"So, whats your name?" he said taking the paper out of my hand I asked him to sign.

-"Emily." 

-"Here you go." He said handing it back to me. "And I'm guessing your her mum." He said pointing at my mom. She just said yes. "So. I gotta go inside.

Do you wanna come?" He said and looked at me. I really didn't understand. but i didn't care.

-"Yeah. That sounds good. Are you sure its okay though?" 

-"Its not a problem at all." We started walking. Me and Harry walking beside each other with Mom behind us on her phone. "So where are your seats at?" he asked as we were walking.

-"Upper Level section 331." He looked at me and smiled. Why is he smiling? I'm so confused. I just met Harry Styles and he is asked me to come in the arena with him and he keeps grinning. What the hell is going on? 

-"Okay." He said as we walked in the doors of the arena. "Let me go talk to Paul real quick. I'll be right back. Stay here and sit." And he walked off.