Chapter 18- Operation Locked Bedroom

Emily's POV

I woke up still laying on Niall. 

"Your awake." Niall said.

"Yeah and your still here." I said quietly.

"Of course. Your my best friend other than Liam. I wouldn't leave you. Especially, not this upset." He said to me. I sit up and look at him.

"Thank you." I said

"Anytime you need me I'm here. I know you would do the same for me." He said smiling at me

"Yeah, I would. Where's everyone?"  I asked him

"Liam and Laya went to get food. Harry and Louis is in me and Liam's room and Zayn is in his. Your mom called she is staying a while longer at your grandma's." He said. I nodded. Louis and Harry walked out of the bedroom. Harry went to the kitchen and Louis came over to me and Niall.

"You okay?" He asked me. 

"Yeah. I guess so. Is Harry mad?" I asked him.

"No, he is just upset. Liam told me and Harry about Keith being your cousin. He is just really upset with himself over it all." He said hugging me. 

"Niall, Louis can you?" Harry said and they left. "I'm sorry I called you a slut. I know your not I was just really upset. I thought that you and that guy were together behind my back but he is actually your cousin so now that makes more since. I knew you wouldn't do something like that it's just Zayn had convinced me you had." He said.

"Zayn told you that? Why?" I asked him.

"He told me that because he was convinced you were evil." he said quietly.

"He was convinced I was evil? So not anymore." I asked.

"Apparently not but anyways. Are we okay? I don't wanna lose you but its whatever you want just know that.." He stopped talked as I kissed him.  "So, I guess we are okay then?" He asked smiling. I nodded. "I love you so much." He said hugging me.

"I love you too Harry." I said still hugging him as Liam and Laya walked in.

"Awww..." Laya said standing by Liam at the door. 

"Did you two make up?" Liam asked. I nodded. "Good, if not we were gonna lock you in a room together." He said laughing.  

"Can we come back in the main room now? I'm hungry!" Niall screamed through the house. I got up and went and got them. 

"You good now?" Niall asked me. I nodded. "Good." He said hugging me. Then Louis joined in on the hug. The three of us stood there hugging until Liam came into the hall. 

"Are we gonna eat or hug?" He asked walking toward Zayn and Louis room trying to get Zayn. Zayn came out and ate. 

"I'm sorry. I just thought.." He said as he got up heading back to the bedroom.

"I know. You thought I was evil. Which I'm not but thanks for apologizing." I said back to him and he went into the bedroom. 

After supper, everyone went to bed other than me, Harry, Louis and Laya. "Wanna do it?" I said to Harry. Harry smiled back knowing what I was talking about but clearly Louis thought we were talking about having sex by the look on his face. 

"Can you two come with us?" I said sweetly as me and Harry was standing up.

"I don't wanna see you two having sex. I've already seen the aftermath don't need to see anymore." Louis said smiling. 

"It's not about sex. Just come on." I said grabbing Laya and Harry grabbing Louis walking down the hall. We open the spare room door which just has a bed and luckily and lock on the outside of the door. We act like we are gonna go in and instead push the two of them in, shut the door and lock it. The best part, both of there phones are on the couch and so all the have is just themselves and a bed. Me and Harry go back to the living room ignoring them screaming and beating on the door. "Have fun. We aren't letting you out for a while. You just ate you'll be okay for a while." I screamed back at them.

"What's going on?" Niall said walking out of his room to where me and Harry was.

"Locked them in that room together." I said laughing. He looked around and started laughing too. 

"When are you gonna let them out?" He asked. 

"Later. Probably tomorrow. " He nodded and went to bed.  Me and Harry stayed up watching some random movie.