Chaper 29- Godparents

Emily's POV

It's been a week since we told the guys and my mom. My mom calls every once in a while to check on me. She's starting to come around some but she's still not being very supportive. The calls are probably 5 minutes long at the longest. A few days later we talked to Ashley and Ryan. They actually listened and they are trying to understand that we are actually happy about it. I go to their place about once a week and see them and the kids. I haven't told anyone else though. My dad hasn't been back home. I don't talk to anyone else in the family. I've been thinking a lot about the baby which how can't I. I already know me and Harry will probably fight over who the godparents will me. We will both agree on Laya. I know that. Godfather is a different story. Before I found out I got pregnant, me and Niall was talking about the future. Yeah, it was one of those conversations like two teenage girls have but it was with Niall instead of Laya. We talked about when we got married, when we had kids. I told him that I would definitely want him to be the godfather, I still want that to happen. I know Harry will want it to be Louis though. Don't get me wrong. Louis is like a brother to me, but Niall is my best friend. He is always there for me. Whether I needed someone to talk to, when I just needed to cry, needed someone to make me laugh, anything. Niall was always there for me. The guys had an interview a hour away. Niall just texted me that they were almost here. I got up off the bed, and when into the main room. I unlocked the door and sit on the couch. I heard car doors shut and then they all ran in the door and flopped on the couches and on the floor. "Are you guys tired?" I said watching them. "Not really. Just glad to be back. How are you?" Niall said smiling, laying in the middle of the floor. "Fine. Thank you for asking Niall." I said grinning at him. "I was gonna ask you that in a second." Harry said putting his arm around me. "Sure you were." I said to him. "How was the interview?" I asked. "Long and boring." Louis said playing on his phone. "Okay. So Louis, hows Laya?" I asked him. "She's good. She's coming over tonight to stay a week or so. Her mom's gone for a couple weeks and she doesn't wanna be alone." He said trying to be clear that he wasn't the reason but he isn't good at lying. "I'm sure thats the only reason. I'm sure she doesn't just wanna spend time with you. Seriously Louis. We all know you two are together whether you've told us or not. You suck at lying. It's obvious your excited she's coming." I said to him as he looked back down at his phone. Niall sit up in the floor, moving to the edge of the couch so he was sitting with his back against my legs. "Maybe I am looking forward to her coming and staying. So what?" Louis said quietly. "Tell the truth. There's no "maybe" about it. Your ready for her to stay in this house and for here to be here all the time. Plus, your hoping for what happened the last time she stayed to happen again." Niall said grinning. I looked at him and smiled back at him. I put my hand up and we high-fived. "Your dead. Get away from her now where she won't get hurt." Louis said glaring at Niall. "Or I could just move." I said standing up and walking over and sitting on Liam's lap. As soon as I sit down, Louis got up and fell on top of Niall. "Your not hurting me." Niall said laughing. Louis started tickling him and Niall was laughing hysterically. It was hilarious. After a while, Louis got off of him and sat down in the floor. "Sorry, Louis." Niall said smiling. "Your not sorry." Louis said grinning. "Yeah, your right about that." Niall said. "Babe." Harry said looking at me. "What?" I said looking at him. "I have been thinking about something. We need to talk." Harry said looking pretty serious. "Okay." I said getting up and followed him to our room, I sat down on the bed. "I've been thinking about the baby alot." He said sitting down beside me. "Okay. What's the deal?" I said looking at him. "Godparents." He said. "This conversation isn't gonna go well." I said laying down on the bed. "I knew that you were gonna say that. But I've got this figured out." He said smiling. "What?" I asked him. "Do you know that a kid can have more than two godparents?" He said. "No I didn't know that." I said looking at him confused. "So, I was thinking Laya and Louis. I know you want Niall and Laya. So, we could do all three. If that's okay with you." He said smiling. I sit up. "That sounds perfect. It'll be a lucky baby to have all of us, especially you. Your going to be an amazing dad." I said smiling at him playing with his hair. "You think so?" He asked me. "I know so." I said kissing him after a few minutes I pulled away. "Wanna tell them tonight?" I asked him. "Yeah. That sounds good." He said. "I forgot I'm supposed to go out with Louis before Laya comes." He said getting up. "Hurry up and go. I'm gonna hang out with Niall, Liam and maybe Zayn." I said getting up and walking out of the room. "Where's Zayn?" I said sitting beside Niall. "I have no clue. He left while ago." He said looking at me. "Well, do you two wanna hang out?" I asked Niall and Liam(who was sitting on the other couch). "I've got plan. Sorry, Em." Liam said getting up. "No problem. Niall?" I said looking at Niall. "Of course, I love hanging out with you girl." He said smiling at me. "I love hanging out with you too Niall." I said sitting on his lap playing with his hair. Louis and Harry left and then shortly after Liam left. "What are we gonna do?" I said standing up. "I kinda just wanna talk." Niall said grinning. "That sounds really good actually." I said laying on the other couch and he laid on the one he was one. "We are so lazy." I said laughing. "I know." Niall said. "So you excited for the baby?" Niall asked me. "Yeah. I'm not looking forward to getting fat though." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Your not gonna get fat. There is a difference between pregnant and fat. Fat is when you don't do anything and eat a lot." He said. "But we both do that. So we are both fat?" I asked him grinning. "Now I'm confusing myself." He said laughing. "Well, there really is a difference. Gaining weight from being pregnant doesn't make you fat. You get big from the baby but not fat." He said. "Your sweet." I said smiling at him. "Aw, thanks. I try." He said. After a hour of talking about random stuff, everyone got back and we ate dinner.