Chapter 26- Laya and Louis

Sorry for any confusion. This is the day that Harry, Emily and Niall went to her mom's. 

Laya's POV

Today, I have plans with Louis so I am fixing to go over to their place and meet him. I got dressed in ([polyvore] ) and straightened my hair. I have went out with Louis a couple times since we met. Nothing's really happened. I would like to be more than friends with him but I don't think he really wants that. My mom is at work all the time. I'm moving out after I get done with my photography courses next month. I walk out the door and lock it and get in my car to go meet Louis. 

20 minutes later

I walk up to the door and hear music playing really loud. I knock a couple of times and no one answers. I text Louis and tell him that I'm at the door. Louis opens the door and looks at me. "Sorry about that. Wanna come in for a few minutes while I finish getting ready?" He said smiling at me. "Yeah, sure. Who all is here?" I asked him. "Hold on a minute." He said walking off a minute and opening a door. "Turn down the music you two!"  Louis screamed and shut the door. "Sorry. It's just Liam and Zayn." He said. "Okay. Go finish getting ready where we can go." I said.

I sat down on the couch as Louis goes to his room. I started going through twitter. "Damn, you look good. Why?" Zayn said sitting next to me. "Thanks and I just felt like dressing up a little bit." I said to him. "Don't lie to me. I know you like Louis. It's so obvious." Zayn said smiling. "You ready?" Louis said standing at the end of the hall. "Yeah." I said standing up and punching Zayn in the arm. We walk out and start walking to Louis' car. "You look really amazing today." Louis said smiling at me. "Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." I said to him as we get in the car. "So what are we doing?" I asked him. "When do you have to be back home?" Louis asked me. "By tomorrow afternoon. My mom isn't gonna be home til then and I don't had class tomorrow." I said to him. "Okay then. What about just doing a little bit of everything? Go to the park, eat some lunch then go walking around downtown, go to some stores that we haven't been to, eat some dinner and then figure out something else?" He said trying to think. "That sounds fun." I said to him. "Good, we'll we here at the park." He said. "I see that. Let's go." I said laughing. We got out of the car and walked around on the path they had around the big pond in the middle. "How's your day been so far since its only noon I guess not too much has happened but how was it anyways?" He said looking at me smiling. "Pretty good I guess. I just woke up and came here." I said to him. "Actually, I'm pretty sure you got ready in between there because I mean I've seen you look like that but not in those clothes." Louis said looking down at his feet as we walk. "What is that supposed to mean?" I said to him. "Nothing." He said quietly. "So, hows your classes been?" Louis said changing the subject. "They've been good. Almost done with them." I said smiling. "Come on." He said grabbing my hand and he started running. "Where are we going?" I said laughing. He stops and lets go of my hand. "Wanna swing?" He said smiling at me. "Sure. Why not?" I said jumping on a swing and Louis got on the one beside me. "So, wanna see a movie after dinner? If we wanna make a day of this, why not right?" He said looking at me smiling. "Yeah, sure. That sounds great, Lou. I definitely wanna make a full day out of this. I love spending time with you." I said smiling back at him. "Same here. Katy Perry movie?" He asked me. "Sounds fun." I said back to him. "Ready to go get some lunch?" He asked me. "Yeah. Let's go. Where are we going?" I said getting up smiling at him. "McDonald's?" He said smiling. "Oh yeah. That's why I like spending time with you. You like good food." I said laughing. He smiled and we went to the car.

At 8:00pm

"15 minutes til the movie starts." He said as we sat down in our seats. "At least we aren't late." I said smiling. "Don't hate me after I do this." He said quietly. "Do what?" I asked him. "This." He said leaning toward me. He kissed me. It was so amazing. Just a sweet kiss. "Wow." I said after he pulled away. "Do you hate me?" He asked me. "No, I couldn't hate you." I said. "Good because I kinda have been wanting to do that since I met you." He said nervously. "I wish you would've done that sooner honestly." I said smiling at him. "Then is it okay if I hold your hand?" He asked me smiling. "Definitely okay." I said as the movie started. He held my hand through the whole movie and after the movie was over we started walking toward the car and he was still holding my hand. "Is it bad that I almost cried?" I said laughing. "Not at all." He said walking me to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for me and then he got in his side. "So, what are you thinking?" He asked me. "What are we gonna do now?" I said smiling. "I know a place we can go and just talk before we end this night." He said. "Okay. Lets go there because I really don't want this night to end." I said. "Me neither. Not yet anyways." He said. We pulled up at lake, that had a beachy vibe at part of it. We got out of the car and he grabbed my hand and we walked out and sit on the sand. "Can I ask you something?" He said. "Yeah, of course. What do you wanna talk about?" I asked him. "That kiss at the movie. Did you mean what you said?" He asked me. "Yeah, I did. Why would I lie about that?" I said. "Well, if you don't want this just tell me. I don't wanna lose you either way. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. "Of course I will Lou." I said back. "Good. Is it okay if I kiss you?" He said. "Yes it is. But don't ask me about that stuff. Just do it please." I said smiling. He kissed me and our lips moved together so good. It was like a dream or something. I've had boyfriends and kisses but this was nothing like that. This was totally different. After a little bit, I scooted over and sit on his lap and started licking his lip through the kiss. It got really intense and then his phone started ringing. I started to get off of him. "Don't. It's probably just Liam." He said starting back kissing me. His phone stopped ringing. "Please just answer it." I said getting off his lap. "Zayn, what do you want?" He said into the phone. "Yeah, okay. I'll be back soon." He said. "Well, I'm 20 minutes away and I'm not leaving right this second Zayn." He said getting mad. "Calm down." I whispered to him holding his hand. "I'll be home in about 30 minutes. I gonna get off of here." He said hanging up. "What happened?" I said. "We gotta go. Harry has something he wants us all to talk about." He said. "Okay." I said getting up and a few seconds later he got up too. "Will you stay over tonight? Like you usually do. I don't mean like.." He said trying to make himself clear. "I know what you mean. As long as its okay with Emily and the other guys I would definitely be okay with it." I said getting in the car. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Wanna run by your house and get some clothes?" He asked me. "Yeah, if you don't mind." I said to him. "I don't mind. I'm just happy that we are finally together." He said. "Me too." I said as he pulled up to my house. "Wanna come in with me?" I asked him. "Sure." He said. We got out of the car, went in, I got my stuff, locked the house and went on to the guys house. After we pulled up, Louis smiled at me. "What?" I asked him. "CAn I have another kiss before we go in because I know its gonna be crazy in there." He said. "Of course." I said kissing him. "Let's go in before they come out here and get us." I said pulling away.. We walked into the house and saw everyone sitting around the living room. What the hell is going on.