Chapter 22- The test is positive.

Emily's POV
In the doctor's office.
"We will have your test results tomorrow." the doctor said to us. 
"Okay thanks, is there any we don't need to do or need to do?" Harry asked the doctor. 
"Just no drinking alcoholic drinks, no pain medicines. I know with you two being young your probably wondering about sex. Emily, no birth control because if your pregnant it can harm the baby. Do use condoms until we are sure if there is a baby or not. Sex is fine. Just no pressure on the stomach. Pretty much, don't lay on top of her and don't lay on top    of him. There is other ways to have sex. Any other questions?" The doctor asked.
"No, thanks doctor." I said.
"We will call you with results tomorrow. Have a good day." He said leaving. 
"Ready to go?" Harry asked me. 
"Yep. Let's go." I said getting up.

The next day.
Me and Harry are back at home. By home, I mean with the guys. We have been sitting around all day waiting on the phone to ring. I always thought that if I got pregnant or possibly pregnant, I would be more excited then the guy. Apparently not. I couldn't be more excited then Harry if I tried my hardest. I am sitting on the bed cuddling with Harry and my phone starts going off, which is sitting on the dresser. Harry jumps up, shuts the door, answers the phone and puts it on speaker. 
"Is this Emily?" the nurse asks.
"Yes it is." I said.
"I was calling with your test results. They were positive. Congratulations. Tomorrow, we would like for you to come in and try to figure out how far along you are and make sure everything is okay. Does 2 o'clock sound fine?" She said.
"Yes, that sounds great. Thanks." I said hanging up. I looked at Harry who was smiling. I hug him.
"What are you thinking?" He said grabbing me to go back to cuddling. 
"I think we are having a baby and we are gonna have a family. I also think that we are gonna have to get to work on that baby room and start thinking of names." I said cuddling up to him.
"How far along do you think?" He asked me.
"A month or so. I'm excited." I said
"I know, me too. What do you think your family is gonna say?" He asked me.
"I honestly don't care. Mom will probably start crap. Dad won't give a shit. Grandma will be pissed off. Ryan and Ashley I don't know. I'm kinda worried about that but they'll understand. What do you think your mom's gonna say?" I asked him.
"She'll be happy and excited. She might try to suffocate us with hugs but she won't be mad or anything." He said smiling. 
"I love you so much." I said looking up at him. 
"I love you so much more." He said grinning at me. "When do you wanna tell people?" He asked me. 
"I don't care. I wanna tell your mom first then Ryan and Ashley then probably my mom and dad then the guys." I said to him.
"Wanna tell my mom tonight at dinner since we are meeting her tonight anyways?" He asked me.
"It sounds perfect." I said to him..