Chapter 24- The Doctor

Emily's POV

The Next Day

I'm sitting here on the couch with Niall waiting for Harry to get done in the shower so we can go to the appointment. Harry's phone starts ringing. I get up to see who it is. I see its his mom so I answer it. 

"Hi. This is Emily. Harry's in the shower. Do you want me to get him to call you back or something?" I asked her. 

"No, I can just talk to you if your not busy." She said.

"Yeah, its fine. I am just waiting for him to get out of the shower so we can go." I said back to her going up to me and Harry's room. 

"I just wanted to tell you that I hope everything goes good at the appointment." She said.

"Thanks. I am kinda curious so I'm just gonna ask you. How are you handling all of this so well?" I asked her laying on the bed. 

"I know you and Harry will be great parents and you love each other. That's enough." She said. "So, what all is the appointment for?" She asked me. 

"I have no idea." I said. 

"Everything will be fine, Emily. They probably just have to check stuff out and make sure the baby is okay. I gotta go but call me or have Harry call me later and tell me what you found out." She said.

"I will. Thanks." I said hanging up.

After about 30 minutes we left and headed to the Dr's office. 

"Your being way too quiet. What's wrong?" Harry said. 

"Nothing. What if something goes wrong?" I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"With the baby. What if somethings wrong with the baby?" I said.

"Nothing is gonna be wrong with the baby. Everything is gonna be fine." He said.

"You don't know that Harry. No matter how many times we say that it doesn't mean everything will be alright." I said.

"Babe. We are almost there and then we will find out if something is wrong on not. I really think everything will be fine. I just have a weird feeling. I just kinda know its gonna be fine." He said smiling. 

"I hope your right." I said quietly.       

At the doctor's

"Everything is looking good." The doctor said. "Your gonna have to come back in a month so we can just check everything out again but everything with the baby is fine." 

"Okay. Thanks." Harry said as the doctor walked out. "I told you so." He said smiling. 

"Okay, you told me so. You have to call your mom." I said as we walked out of the building. 

"Why do I need to call my mom?" He said confused.

"I forgot to tell you. She called when you were in the shower and told me to tell you to call her and tell her how it goes." I said

"I'll call her after while. I wanna get home." He said.

"Why are you in a hurry to get home?" I asked him.

"I'm just tired." He said quietly. I started laughing. "What the hell." He said

"Nothing." I said trying to be convincing. 

"Your a horrible liar. Tell me." He said.

"Your tired. I don't believe that. You got up ate, took a shower, got dressed, and came to the doctor with me. Why are you so tired?" I asked him.

"Okay, fine. Maybe I'm not tired but maybe I just wanna go home and hang out with you." He said smiling. 

"Exactly what are we gonna do while we hang out?" I asked him trying not to start laughing. 

"I'm not talking about sex, babe. I just wanna spend some alone time with you. If that's possible. The lads should be there so it's probably not going to happen." He said.