Chapter 9- Telling Mom

Emily's POV

6 Days Later

I just woke up. Harry and the guys are on their way back. I have to tell my mom. Now. 

-"Mom. Can I talk to you before Mikayla wakes up?" I ask her.

-"Yeah. Sit down." She says.

-"Don't be mad." I say.

-"I won't be unless your pregnant and then I wouldn't be as mad as dissapointed." She mumbles.

-"I'm not. I have a boyfriend." I say.

-"Okay. Your 17. That's normal. Is it Louis?" she says looking at me.

-"God no. Louis is like a older brother I never had. No never!" i said. she looked at me expecting me to just say who it was. "It's Harry."

-"I told you he liked you. How long?" she asked smiling. She's smiling about this. So, she's not pissed off I guess.

-"3 months and a week." I say. "He asked me when we went to see the rest of the arena."        

-"That's why Louis acted so strange and he kept talking about how cute you would look as a couple." She says. I just sit there looking at her. "I'm happy for you. When are they coming back?"

-"Tonight. I'm gonna see him and the guys  tomorrow though." I said.

-"I know this is weird but I'm happy for you and those boys are nice. I don't think anything will go wrong. Where are they gonna stay?" She smiles as she saying.

-"Thanks and their gonna stay at a hotel. Their getting a place in a month but until then." I say and she shakes her head.

-"The closest hotel is 20 minutes away. If you are comfortable with it, they can stay here. We have 2 extra rooms. Liam and Niall can share and the Zayn and Louis can share." I give her a look she knows what I'm thinking. "Harry can stay in your room. It sounds insane but I trust you. You aren't gonna do anything you don't wanna do and your not gonna let him run over you.." She said.

-"Thank you. Would it be okay if they came over and we all talked about it?" She nodded. Of course. 

before bed that night.

I decided to call Harry. 

-"Hi." I said.

-"Hey babe. I thought you'd be asleep." 

-"I can't sleep. I'm excited to see you and the guys tomorrow. You all need to come over tomorrow. Mom wants to talk to you guys." He looked confused and nodded. "I'm making dinner tomorrow."

-"Wow. You can cook too? What can't you do?" He said and smiled.

-"Alot of stuff and yes." I said and we both started laughing.

-"So did you talk to your mom?" he said seriously.

-"Don't be so serious. Yes, I did. She wasn't mad. She said she was happy for us and of course some "I told you so" moments. But yeah. Come over tomorrow. With the boys." 

-"Okay. Get some rest babe I'll see you tomorrow." 

-"Okay bye. You too. Tell them there will be food if they refuse or duct tape them down and throw them in the car!" i say laughing

-"Okay. Get some rest and please don't duct tape be tomorrow." and we hung up..