Chapter 21- Harry Style's is a sweetheart?

Emily's POV 

"What is it babe?" Harry asked me.

"Let's sit down." I said to him. 

"Just tell me babe." He said.

"I think I might be pregnant." I said looking at him. 

"Okay. You think or know?" He said.

"I think. I'm late and we both know there is a possibility that I could be especially in the last month." I said to him. 

"If so, what do you think? What do you wanna do about it?" He said.

"If so I'm gonna keep it. I could never do abortion and adoption would be too hard. I couldn't do it." I said. Out of nowhere, he smiled and kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked.

"I was hoping you would say that. I totally agree a hundred percent. If you are, I'll be here through it all. It might been soon and we might be young but we can do it. We can be a family. Our own little family. Not like mine or yours. All I have is my mum and sister and your family is complicated. Me and you can be together and be a family with this baby if we are. I promise you, it will be okay." He said hugging me. 

"I know. I like the sound of that. Our Family. It sounds really good. Soon but good. We live together, we're engaged. So, it's not like things will change that much. Just add a baby and thats all." I said smiling. "Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked him

"No, why?" He asked me. 

"I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to find out. I was gonna go alone but I wanted you to go since you know now." I said. 

"Of course I will go. What time is it and I'll wake you up babe?" He asked me. 

"11." I said smiling at him.

The next day.

"Wake up babe." Harry said kissing me on the cheek. I woke up and looked at him. 

"I should always wake up last." I said grinning at him. He was standing by the dresser shirtless eating a piece of toast. He laughed and handed me a piece of toast and a bottled water. "Did you talk to my mom?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she thinks we are going to the store." He said sitting down on the bed next to me. "You nervous?" He asked me.

"Kinda but kinda not. Nervous about the test. Not nervous about the result." I said to him. "What about you?"

"Why would I be nervous? Your the one that might have a baby inside of you. I just here to be here for you and to find out if I'm gonna be a dad. I don't have to have test ran and if they are positive have a baby inside of me." He said.

"That would be weird." I said laughing finishing my food. "What will you do if it's positive?" I asked him. 

"Start decorating a baby room, trying to figure out baby names with you." He said smiling and kissed me quickly. 

"And if it's negative?" I asked him.

"Then we will keep living our lives and when we get ready, we will try on purpose." He said smiling. 

"You really want this don't you? You want a baby even though we are still teenagers." I asked him.

"I don't really feel like we are normal teenagers. We have the lives of 20 year olds. We don't act our age. Actually, I do want this. I wanna start a family with you. I love kids and I love you and I want both of those." He said. 

"Harry Styles wants a family at 18 and he is a really big sweetheart." I said giggling. 

"Just get dressed." He said to me. 

"I'm wearing sweatpants, I don't care if it's 100 degrees out. Sweats and a tank top. Comfy is the best way." I said going through my stuff. I get changed and pulled my hair up and we leave.