Chapter 19- Secrets with Niall

Emily's POV

The next morning, I unlocked the door and opened it just to see what exactly happened. They were laying on the bed cuddling. I shut the door quietly and walked away. After everyone was awake, they all decided to go to the park. Where we live, there isn't many people so they can do any thing. Me and Niall stayed home because we were "hungry" but actually we weren't. Last week, Niall overheard me singing in my room when no one was supposed to be home but Niall was. Since then, Niall and I sneak away sometimes and he plays guitar and I sing around the house. He had learned to play some of my favorite songs.

"Do you think they have any idea?" I said as Niall was getting his guitar out of his room.

"No, they have no idea. Why would it be bad if they knew anyways?" He asked me still in his room. 

"I don't really know if it would be bad. I just don't want them trying to help me get somewhere with music." I said looking at Niall as he started to come back from his room.

"Why not? Your great. You need to be heard."  Niall said sitting down on the couch.

"I don't want anyone to think I'm using you guys to get famous." Niall just nodded. "therapy?" he nodded and started playing.

all time low therapy accoustic version.

As soon as we finished the the door opened and Harry fell in.

"Louis. Damn it. Are you kidding?" He said pissed off still on the ground. Louis just grinned and went to his room. "Why did you never tell me?" he said sitting next to me. 

"I don't really know. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine." He said wrapping his arm around me.