THE FINAL CHAPTER

Emily's POV

I got pulled out of bed at Laya's house where I was staying the night because today I'm getting married. Anne kept Izellah. Finally. I got woke up be Laya screaming at me which isn't my favorite thing and then we went and got makeup and hair done. Now we are on are way to the place. It's actually a castle but it just looks really awesome. That's why I like it. "You ready?" Laya said.  "Yeah." I said. 

This is the place- [polyvore]

Dress and hair--  [polyvore]

We got there and met up with Ryan, Ashley and the Kids. "You look beautiful." Ashley said. "Thanks." I said. "Your ready to do this?" Ryan said. "Yeah. Thanks for doing this, Ryan." I said. He was going to be the one to walk me down the aisle not Dad because he hasn't been there ever for me, unlike Ryan. "No problem." The music started and we walked down the aisle. I saw Harry standing at the end of the aisle with the guys next to him. As soon as the reception was over Mikayla and Kenzie ran over to me. "You were so beautiful." Kenzie said. "It was so romantic." Mikayla said. "Thanks." I said hugging them. Jason walked up to me. "Hug?" I asked him. He smiled and hugged me. "I told you you wouldn't fall." He said laughing. "You were right." I said. "Someone wants their mommy." Anne said handing Izellah to me. "Hey baby. What's wrong?" I said. "I want my daddy." She said. "She doesn't want me." I said. "Harry." I said walking over to him. "Someone missed you." I said. "Come here baby. What's wrong?" He said. "Do I have to stay at Grandma's again?" She asked him. "No, tonight me, you and mommy are going to have movie night." He said kissing her cheek. "Can we watch HOP?" She asked him. "I think we can do that. Now guess what?" He said to her. "What daddy?" She said. "Now, me, you and mommy all have the same last name. Your Izellah Styles, I'm Harry Styles, and now she's Emily Styles." Harry said. "Yay." She said clapping and smiling. I smiled at her. "Hey Niall, Liam." I said. "Hey. Congrats babe." Liam said hugging me. "Congrats girl." Niall said hugging me really tight. "Niall, your going to suffocate me." I said laughing. "Sorry. I'm happy for you guys. We gotta go though, Liam has some big issue." He said laughing. "I understand. Come over later." I said. He nodded and walked off. "This is a boring wedding." Laya said running up to me. "Gee, thanks." I said. "Nothings happening and everyone is leaving. So we are going to join them. I'm ready to go home and cuddle." She said. "Bye guys, congrats." Louis yelled while being dragged off by Laya. "She's crazy." Izellah said. "A little, yeah." Harry said laughing. "I gotta get to work. The reception was beautiful though." Anne said leaving. "Thanks." I yelled. "Everyones left other than my parents and ryan and ashley." I said to Harry. "Let's go over there then." He said still holding Izellah. "Hey. Congratulations baby." Mom said hugging me. "Thanks." I said. "We;ve gotta go. These kids are all starving." Mom said. "Okay. Thanks for coming. See you all later." I said as they were walking off. "Maybe movie day?" Harry asked. "Yeah. I wanna change before the drive home though." I said. 

"Later that night"

We laid on a mattress in the living room floor. Me, Harry and Izellah. Watching movies, eating random food. Everyone's idea honeymoon is to get away from everything but this is perfect to me. Me and Harry laying here watching movies with our little girl. That's what I love... Our Family. I never thought this would even be possible but it was and it is. Never underestimate anything, because anything is possible. 

~~~~~~THE END!! ~~~~~