Chapter 11- Ice Cream and TV Night

Emily's POV

-"Babe, can I talk to you somewhere else?" I nod and we go to the kitchen. 

-"What's wrong, Harry? If you don't want to just say so. You can even stay in the other guys rooms if you want. Just talk." I say way too fast.

-"I do want to do this. Stay here and share a room with you it's just... are you sure? I know we haven't been around each other in a while and I don't wanna make you rush into things." 

-"Harry. If I didn't want this, I would have told my mom no. It sound like a good thing to me. but.. two things.."

-"What?" He said.

-"You have to sleep with underwear on." He nodded smiling. "and you have to be able to cuddle." I say.

-"No problem. So, wanna go back in there?" He said. and I nod.

When we get back every ones talking like we never even left. Mom and Liam is talking and Niall and Louis is laughing and whispering and Harry looks at them and they shut up. Now its obvious what they were talking about. Zayn is just sitting there doing something on his phone.

-"So." mom says looking at us.

-"Yeah. Sounds great." Harry said putting his arm around my waist. 

-"So. What was the problem?" Liam asked.

-"I just didn't wanna rush her into anything and since she's okay with it, so am I." Harry said smiling at me.

-"Okay then. Me, Niall and Zayn are gonna get the stuff out of the hotel. You, Emily, Mikayla, Louis, and Harry are gonna go get food. Right?" Liam said to my mom. She just nodded and Liam, Niall, and Zayn left. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and me, Harry, Louis and Mom left for the store.  

An hour later

We just got back to the house. Zayn is on the couch with his phone. Liam and Niall came out of their room when they heard us come in. After putting everything up, it was eleven. Mikayla went to bed and we all stayed up, ate ice cream, and decided to watch some random TV shows on MTV. Everyone went to their rooms after an hour. They only ones that was up was me and Harry.  I was sitting on the couch next to him. Then I decided to check and make sure Mom was asleep. So I got up and went went to her room.

-"Where are you going?" Harry said. I motioned for him to be quiet. She was asleep. So I went back to the couch and sit on Harry's lap. "What were you doing? What are you thinking?"

-"My mom's asleep." I said. 

-"And?" Harry said.

-"You can figure it out." I said as I leaned down and started kissing him. After a few minutes, he deepened the kiss and we didn't stop til we had to catch our breath.

-"I really missed you." He said playing with my hair.          

-"I missed you more." I said. "I'm tired."

-"You didn't sleep last night did you?" I shook my head. "Okay. Let's go to bed."

-"Let's go." I said getting up grabbing his hand. Once we get to my room, I forgot he hadn't seen it yet cause Liam literally threw his stuff in my room. 

-"Wow. Do you have any walls?" He said smiling at me.

-"Yeah. You just can see them." My walls are covered in band posters and autographs from bands. I'm a punk-pop type girl. I love Hot Chelle Rae, All Time Low, Forever The Sickest Kids, The Cab, etc. The only place that isn't covered is behind my door and there I have some of the pictures from meeting Harry and the guys and their concert that night.

-"You never said you liked this type of music."  He said

-"You never asked." I smiled and shut the door.

-"Whoa." he said going and looking at the pictures of us and the guys. 

-"What?" i asked

-"I never saw these." He saw staring at them "Where did you get this? It's obvious you didn't take it." Him pointing to a picture of me and him kissing that Louis sent me.

-"Lou sent it to me. Apparently before he made it clear he was there he took it." He nodded and smiled.

-"Come here." He said pulling me to the bed. We both sit down. "I know it's fast since today was only the second time we actually seen each other but I don't care. I love you, Emily."

-"I love you, too." I said pulling him into a kiss. It was short but really sweet. "I'm gonna put my pajamas on and then I'll be back." I said walking out of the room. 

I can't believe he said that. I can't stop smiling. I'm happy that he feels the same way. I change clothes and go in my room to find Harry shirtless with sweatpants on.  

-"You look good in shorts" he said smiling.

-"You look good without a shirt." I said trying not to stare at him. "Cuddle?" I said getting in bed.

-"Always." he said kissing my head. 

I feel asleep as soon as I laid my head on his chest.