Chapter 23- Dinner with Harry's mom

Emily's POV

3 hours later.

"You ready babe?" Harry asked me. 

"Yeah." I said. 

"We'll be back later." He yelled to Louis as we walked out. We got in the car and he started driving. "You nervous babe?"  He asked me.

"Not really." I said. "Are you?" I asked him

"No. I mean she knows that we are engaged and that we love each other. I think she'll understand." He said and I nodded. A few minutes later we got to the restaurant and met up with his mom.

"Hi Harry." She said hugging him. "Hi Emily." She said hugging me. 

We got our food and sat talking about random stuff while we ate. When we got about half way done, Harry decided we needed to tell her.

"Mum, we need to tell you something." He said grabbing my hand. 

"What is it? You know I won't be mad at you unless you cheated on this sweet girl your engaged to, Harry." She said smiling at him.

"I'm pregnant." I said to her because Harry was nervous. 

"Are you guys happy about it or not where I know what to say." She said smiling.

"We are definitely happy about it." Harry said smiling at me. 

"How far are you?" She asked me.

"I would guess probably less than a month. I'm not sure. I wouldn't be over a month pregnant, I do know that." I said to her. 

"When did you find out?" She asked.

"We found out today." Harry said. 

"When's your next appointment?" She asked.

"Tomorrow." I said. 

"Have you told anyone else about this yet?" She asked.

"Not yet. In a few days I'm gonna tell my cousins, my mom and the guys." I told her. 

"Well if you ever need anything at all just call me okay?" She told me as we started to leave.

"I know. Thank you." I told her.

"No problem." She said and left. 

Back at the house.

We walked in the door to hear Justin Bieber music blaring and food everywhere. "NIALL!" we scream. 

"What?" He walks out of the kitchen. I walk over and turn the music down some. 

"Clean up your mess, please.. I'm going to bed." I said going to the bedroom.

"So, I guess your not gonna get drunk with me" He asked me. 

"Nope, your on your own buddy." I said from me and Harry's room. I changed clothes and turned on the TV watching Pauly D Project reruns. I love this show and Jersey shore so much. Pauly is my favorite because he is hilarious. No one could ever because he is so hilarious. Harry walked in the bedroom and laid beside me. 

"How you feeling?" He asked me. 

"Fine, just wanna be lazy and watch some Pauly D." I said laying my head on his chest. "Aww.... It's off" I said lifting up as it goes off. "Yes, Jersey Shore is coming on!" I said acting like a two year old. Harry started laughing at me. 

"Your so adorable." He said playing with my hair. At 3am I finally fell asleep because Jersey Shore marathon ended.