Chapter 25 - Talking to Mom

Emily's POV

I woke up at noon. We have to go see mom at 2. 

"I wanna go back to sleep." I said laying back down on the bed.  

"You can't babe. We have to tell her." Harry said sitting beside me. "We can't avoid it any much longer. I know you don't want to tell her but we have to." He said. 

"I guess your right." I said sitting up. "I hope she doesn't freak out too bad. I'm glad Niall is going where he can play with Mikayla so she isn't around when we tell mom." I said.

"It'll be okay." He said hugging me. 

I got up and got dressed. "Niall." I said sitting next to him on the couch. "Thank you." I said.

"Why are you thanking me for? All I am doing is playing with your little sister while you talk to your mom." He said smiling. 

"Your a really good friend Niall." I said hugging him.

"Thanks. I honestly don't really try that much." He said confused. 

"Yeah, thanks mum. I'll call you later. I'll tell her." Harry said on the phone walking out of bedroom on the phone. "Mum said good luck." He said walking over to be and Niall. "Ready?" He said. 

"I guess so." I said standing up. 

At Mom's

"Let's go in your room and play" Niall said to Mikayla getting up off of the floor where he was sitting playing with her. 

"We need to talk to you mom." I said trying not to get nervous. 

"I'm listening." She said.

"We're engaged." I said. 

"Your seventeen Emily. Why are you engaged? Are you pregnant?" She said.

"Um." I said trying not to get upset because she was being so hateful about it.

"I asked her to marry her because I love her and I want to be with her forever." Harry said to her as he was getting irritated. 

"That didn't answer my question." She said snapping at him.

"Yes mom. I'm pregnant. He asked me before he knew so don't start with that crap." I said to her.

"How far are you?" Mom asked me.

"5 weeks." I said quietly, knowing that she was fixing to get mad knowing I got pregnant while I was living with her.

"So you two were having sex with your little sister and your mom in the house?" She said

"Actually no. No one was home. You and Mikayla was at Grandma's and the guys were gone somewhere else." I said.

"What do you think your dad is gonna think? Ryan and Ashley? your Grandma?" She asked me.

"I don't give a fuck what dad thinks. He doesn't give a damn about me anyways. Grandma will just go tell everyone she knows she doesn't care. Ryan and Ashley will understand." I said getting really pissed.

"Who all knows?" She asked.

"Harry's mom. Thats all." I said 

"Well, when he leaves you alone with a kid and you need a place to stay I'm here. I won't tell anyone. If I was you I wouldn't tell Mikayla until you told anyone else that you want to hear it from you." She said. I ignored her. 

"Well, I'm gonna go see if Mikayla is done playing with Niall yet so we can go." I said getting up. I knocked on the door and Mikayla ran to the door and opened it and went back to playing. "Mikayla, we have to go baby. I'll see you in a few days okay?" I said to her. 

"Can you bring Niall with you?" She asked me smiling. 

"Yeah, I'll bring him when I come back." I said to her.

"I'll see you later Mikayla. Be good okay?" Niall said hugging her. 

"Okay Niall." She said hugging him. 

"Your gonna have to let go of him sometime Mikayla." I said to her. She let go of him and smiled. 

"See you later girly." Niall said leaving the room with me. 

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Harry, who looked like he was fixing to explode. 

"Yeah." He said getting up.

"I'll see you later mom." I said walking out the door behind the guys.  

"Um. What exactly happened in there?" Niall asked us confused. 

"We'll talk about it later." I told him quietly.