Chapter 37- Birthday Party

Emily's POV

2 years later...

Me and Harry moved out after Izellah turned one. Today is her 2nd birthday. 

I'm wearing this ([polyvore])

"Izellah. Someone is here with something for you!" I said to her as I was answering the door and she was behind me. I opened the door. "Niall!!" She yelled as she ran to the door. "Happy birthday princess." He said bending down to hug her. "I got you a teddy bear and something else too but you'll have to wait for that." Niall said to her. "Come look at my cake." Izellah said she said running off he walked behind. "Go see her cake." I said laughing. He laughed and shook his head. "See?" She said smiling. ([2nd+birthday+weekend+002]) .. "That's a really cool cake. Do we get to eat it later?" Niall said. She smiled and nodded and ran to her room. "You look nice." Niall said smiling at me. "Thank you. Not bad yourself." He said hugging him. "Where's Harry?" Niall asked me. "He's getting ready. He got Izellah ready while I got dressed so now he's getting ready." I said. "So, 1 week until you and Harry's wedding. You ready?" He asked me. "Yep. If your not there, I will kill you." I said smiling. "I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it." Niall said. "What all can I do?" Harry said coming out of the room. "Nothing, everything is done." I said. "Hello." Niall said. "Hello." Harry said smiling at him. "I'm going to go check on Izellah. You two talk about whatever." I said going to Izellah's room. "What are you doing, princess?" I asked her. "Playing." She said smiling at me. I heard a knock at the door. "Did you hear that? Someone else is here. Let's go see who is it it." I said to her. She held my hand and we walked to the door. "Its Louis and Laya." I said opening the door. "Come here little girl. Happy birthday." Louis said picking her up. "Thank you." She said. "Did you get any presents already?" Laya asked her. "Teddy." she said. "Who got you a teddy?" Louis said. "Niall." She said. "We brought you something but your going to have to wait." Laya said. "Unless you want a kiss." Louis said to her. She smiled and nodded. He kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks." She said. He put her down and she ran to the kitchen. "Who all is here?" Louis asked. "Me, Harry, Izellah and Niall." I said. "Liam said he was almost here a minute ago." Louis said. "Is your parents coming?" Laya asked me. "Yeah." I said, "Come on into the kitchen." I said walking with them to the kitchen. Izellah was sitting on Niall's lap. "See my cake? Isn't it pretty?" Izellah said to Louis. "It's very pretty babe." He said smiling at her. We heard a knock at the door. "Harry, I've got it the last 2 times. Your turn." I said smiling at him. A few minutes later Liam and Zayn walked into the kitchen. "Where's the birthday girl?" Liam said picking up Izellah. "Princess." She said smiling. "Birthday princess." He said. "Hey baby girl, happy birthday." Zayn said sweetly to her. "Thanks." She said quietly. "Wanna go play?" She asked Niall. "Sure. Let's go." Niall said getting up and following her. "How are you?" Liam asked me. "Good." I said. "Happy for today or sad?" Zayn asked. "Happy but sad. She's growing up too fast." Harry said. I nodded. "Harry, you can get it." I said sweetly. "It's your parents isn't it?" He said. I nodded. He got up and went to the door. After a few minutes, Mom, Dad, Mikayla and Grandma walked in the kitchen. "Hello. Anything I can get you?" I asked them hugging Mikayla. "No. Where is Izellah?" Grandma asked. "She's in her room playing with Niall." I said. Mom and Grandma went to Izellah's room. "Sit down, Mikayla. There's an extra chair. Louis and Zayn don't bite." I said sitting on the counter next to where Harry was standing. "If you wanna go to sit in the main room you can." I said to Dad. "I'm fine. How much longer until everyone is here?" Dad asked. "I think just Anne right?" I said looking at Harry. "Yeah." He said. "So, excited for next week?" Laya said. "Yeah, I'm definitely ready." I said. I got us all drinks and I sit back on the counter. "I'm bored so lets talk about something?" Louis said. "Are you pregnant again?" Louis asked me randomly. "What the hell! No way! One is enough for now." I said. "Just checking. You've lived with Harry alone for almost a year now. I mean, we are talking about Harry." Louis said smiling. Harry picked up the towel on the counter and threw it at him. "We have a kid, we have a life unlike you and Laya." Harry said. "We do more than just sex." Laya said. "What are we talking about?" Niall said walking in the room. "What do you two seriously do other than sex?" I asked Laya. "We talk." Laya said. "Okay then" I said. "Just like Harry doesn't sleep naked." Niall said laughing. "Shut up Niall. I need some more things to throw." Harry said. "Daddy." Izellah said walking in the kitchen. "What princess?" He said. "I'm thirsty." She said. "Okay baby." He said sweetly, getting in the fridge getting her drink out. "Thanks, Daddy." she said "No problem, sweetie." He said. "Is he always like this with her?" Liam asked me. "Always." I said. There was a knock at the door. I got off the counter and went to the door. "Hello Emily." Anne said. "Hey Anne." I said hugging her. "How are you?" She asked stepping inside. "Good. You?" I said. "Good." She said.