Chapter 20- 4th of July.

Emily's POV

A week later..

"Are you gonna leave while I change into my pajamas or not?" I asked Harry. 

"I'll just stay here and read some more of these tweets." Harry said playing on my laptop. 

"Okay." I say changing clothes. As I finish am I almost done changing my clothes as I put my shirt on my mom walked in. Great.

"What are you doing?" She said. I acted like I had no idea what she meant.

"I'm changing clothes and going to bed." I said.

"Your seriously changing in front of your boyfriend, that leads to sex, which leads to being pregnant." She starts yelling. Here we go. "Once you get pregnant, he isn't gonna stick around. You'll be alone with a kid. Truthfully, Harry, I hope you get that house tomorrow cause I want you all out. I don't care anymore." She said walking out. 

We walk into the main room and the only people in the room is Niall and Mikayla. Mikayla is on Niall's lap and Niall is covering up her ears. 

"Are you okay Mikayla?" I walk over and sit by them. She nodded as Niall let go of her ears. "I'm sorry, baby." I said hugging her. 

"Want me to take you back to your bedroom?" Harry asked her. She nodded and took his hand and they went in her room.

"So what exactly did your mom walk in on to freak out so bad?" Niall asked me confused.

"She is on this thing. That if I have sex with Harry I have to get out. She claims that she's worried that I'm gonna get pregnant. She says I'm gonna get pregnant and Harry is gonna leave me and I'll be stuck with a kid. What she walked in on was me changing clothes while Harry was laying on the bed on the laptop." I said.

"Have you?" He asked me. I nodded. "I don't really understand the whole thing. I know that if you did get pregnant that Harry wouldn't leave you and the kid. I know Harry loves you and he would never leave you especially if you were pregnant or had his kid. Just because you have sex doesn't mean your gonna get pregnant. Most people our age do have sex so I guess thats why I don't understand why it's such a big deal. When she said that you could share a room, she should have thought about this. That you would probably change in front of each other. That you might have sex. When you put a 17 and 18 year old in a bedroom together and shut the door anything can happen. If she didn't want there to be a possibility of anything happening, she should have put you two in separate rooms or make you keep the door open or something not just say, "do whatever you want I trust you two" if she actually doesn't." He said.

"I know." I said. "Well I'm going to bed. Good night." I said going to bed..

A month later

I am here at mom's. Yes moms. Now I live with Harry and the guys. I moved out two weeks ago but my dad can't know so I stay at mom's when he is coming home. He is always gone to work so I only have to stay less than a week out of a month. Today is fourth of july. Me and Harry are going to stay the night over there and Harry's mom is coming over. Me and her have gotten really close. I feel closer to her then my own mom. 

"We're going outside. Mikayla and your dad is lighting smoke bombs." Mom said from the other room.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I said starting to get off the couch. Harry got up and grabbed my hand and we went outside I stood at the side of the porch with Harry as my dad and Chloe lit smoke bombs all over the yard and Mom and Grandma sit on the porch talking about random crap. "What time is your mom coming?" I asked Harry. 

"She's coming at 8." He said smiling at me. I nodded. "You ready for tonight?" He asked.

"Kinda, kinda not. I don't really care too much one way or another. I'm ready for food and your mom to get here." I said walking off away from mom a little bit. "I'm sick of my own fucking family ignoring me like I don't exist." I say quietly and he hugs me. 

"I'm sorry." He said

"It's not your fault my family sucks." I said. 

10 pm that night. Harry's mom just left and everyones in bed except me and Harry. 

I'm standing here at the door watching the fireworks the people who live across the street are doing.

"So, I have been waiting for the perfect moment and this is definitely it." He said smiling. He bent down. "Will you marry me?" He asked me. 

"Of course, yes" I said starting to cry. He got up and He leaned in and kiss me. 

"I love you so much." He said smiling at me.

"I love you too. But I have to tell you something." I said.