Chapter 14- Meeting Ryan

Emily's POV.

-"How did you..." She said as she walked into the living room seeing Kenzie and Mikayla sitting on the couch eating and watching the movie. Louis and Jason on the other eating and talking about the movie. Me, Harry, and Brayden in the floor with Brayden still on Harry's lap eating and watching the movie.

-"I have no idea." I said looking up and smiling at her. "There's food in the kitchen, Mom." I told her as she walked off.

-"Okay. Thanks." Mom said.

-"Be quiet!" Mikayla, Kenzie, Jason, and Louis all yelled. Brayden starting clapping and laughing. Harry just smiled at him. After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. Which mean't Ryan was here. 

-"Don't worry about it. I'll get it." I said sarcastically as I opened the door. 

-"Hi Emily." He said. 

-"Hey Ryan. Um, can you come in the kitchen?" I said.

-"Uh, yeah." He said confused.

-"Harry, can you come here?" I asked him. He put Brayden down and came into the kitchen followed by Jason and my mom. Louis was in the main room watching the girls and Brayden.

-"Um. Ryan, this is Harry, my boyfriend." i said nervously. Jason starts talking. great.

-"Dad. She's nervous for some reason. I already questioned him and he didn't sweat at all. I like him and he was really good with Bubba(Brayden)." Jason blurts out.

-"Do you wanna talk about anything?" Harry said. 

-"Yeah. That sounds good. Why don't you and your mom go back in their and watch the movie. Jason you can stay. Emily, I promise I'm not going to hurt him. Do you really like him? Cause if not I'll scare him off on purpose." He said whispering the part to me in my ear. I nodded telling him I do really care about him.. "Okay. If Jason says he is a good guy AND you like him I'm sure he is a good guy. But I just wanna tell him not to hurt you and stuff okay." He whispered to me. I nodded. Harry hugged me and I left.

-"Nervous of whats actually fixing to happen in there?" Louis asked. I nodded picking up Brayden. 

Harrys POV

I can tell she's worried about her cousins trying to run me off. It's not gonna happen though. I wouldn't leave her for anything or anyone in this world. 

"Don't worry. He's not gonna kill you. He just looks out for her a lot thats all this is about." Jason whispers to me.         

"Thanks Jason." He smiled back at me.

"So, your Emily's new boyfriend?" Ryan said. I nodded. "I just wanna make sure your not going to hurt her. If she gets hurt, then I'm not going to just let you off the hook and act like nothing happened."

"I'm not going to hurt her. If we do break up which I highly doubt, I won't be the one to end it. I can promise that." I said.

"Loosen up. This isn't an investigation or something. I just wanted to know some things about you. How old are you?" He asked me.

"I'm 18. I'm just a few months older than her." I said trying to be more relaxed.

"How long have you been together?" He asked.

"Almost 4 months but no one knew until about a week ago." I said.

"Jason, can you go get Emily? Don't come back. Thanks for you help. Go watch The Chipmunks." He said and we sit there quiet until she got back.