Chapter 15- Jealous of Harry??

Emily's POV

Jason came back and told me to go back in the kitchen. 

"Don't worry. The conversation is boring. It's just random questions." Jason said as I walked into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Ryan leaning against the counter by the stove and Harry sitting on the countertop across from the stove. 

"Sit, everything's okay. Stop worrying." Ryan told me.  I sit by Harry on the countertop and he grabs my hand. I can tell he is nervous and I am too.

"So, how did you guys meet exactly?" Ryan asked. Crap! What am I supposed to say. I looked at Harry and he started telling him..

"I'm actually in a band and she came to see us and she saw me walking up toward the arena and she came up to me. We talked for a few minutes and me, her and her mom went inside the arena and we hung out and walked around and I asked her to be my girlfriend." He said and smiled at me. 

"So your in a band?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. One Direction."Harry said.

"See, I don't know about these things cause I just listen to country radio."Ryan says. "So did you ask her in front of her mom?" Ryan asked. 

"No, we actually just walked around the arena while her mom was on the phone." Harry said.

"Didn't you see any of the pictures on Facebook?" I asked him

"I didn't look at them." Ryan said. "You go to concerts all the time. I didn't think of it as anything." 

"Well, there is some pictures of me and Harry and the other guys on there." I said.

"So, Louis is..?" Ryan asked 

"Harry's best friend which is now like my older brother. " I say

"Okay. Well, I better get home before much longer or Ashley will be mad cause these kids aren't in bed." Ryan said, going back to the main room. 

"Bye Jason." I say as he walks out. "Kenzie, Can I have a goodbye hug?" I asked her. She hugged me and we said goodbye. Then she hugged Harry and started talking to Mikayla before she left. "Come here Brayden." I said picking him up.  "Come see me again okay?" He smiled. "Bye Bye." I sat him on the floor and he pulled on Harrys pants. Harry picked him up. "Maybe we can play trains again soon and eat some more chicken, okay?" Harry said smiling at Brayden who's laughing and hugging Harry. "I think I'm jealous." I said. "Oh do you want a hug, babe?" He asked me. "No, not from you. I mean jealous of you because of him. I think he really likes you." He smiled. "I guess so. See you later buddy." He said sitting him down. Ryan came over to me and Harry. "Bye Emily. Thanks for helping with Brayden" he said rubbing my head. I pulled away and laughed. "It was nice meeting you Harry. Hurt her and I promise you'll regret it." Ryan said to Harry while shaking his hand smiling. "I won't hurt her. Like I told you. I would never hurt her." He said. Ryan and the kids left. Louis went to pick up the other guys from wherever they were. Mom and Mikayla went to get something from town. She said she would be back in a couple of hours cause she was taking a list and my grandma was going with her.

"So Harry..." I said sitting beside him on the couch.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He said.

"I think so." He leaned in an started kissing I ended up sitting on his lap with my legs around his waist after a little while of sitting on the couch. He picked me up, still not stopping kissing, carried me to my room, our room, whatever. He laid me on the bed and we made out for a while then I took his shirt off and he took mine off and you can figure out what happened.