Chapter 5- Soundcheck

Emily's POV

As soon as we get down to where everyone is, Mom looks up at my smiling and Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn all came up to Harry grabbed him and left. After they left, I walked over to my mom. 

        -"So, what did grandma say?" I asked her trying to get her off the subject before she starts about Harry.

        -"She's fine with all of it and Mikayla is fine." Mom says. I turn around and see Paul walking up to us.         

        -"I was coming to tell you that soundcheck is fixing to start. You ready?" Paul said. I just nodded and me and my mom starting following Paul down all the steps to get to the floor. There was probably 10 other people who looked like fans, then the crew and of course the boys and the band. A few minutes later they started, I randomly took pictures and tried to ignore my mom.

        -"So. What did you and Harry do for an hour up there?" Mom said as she looks at me.

        -"We just talked." I said hoping I wasn't to obvious and started taking more pictures. 

-"Talked about what for an hour?" She said suspiciously.

-"Absolutely nothing." Well thats kinda true I mean we just talked pretty much random stuff. "So, I heard you talked to Dad. Whats the deal?" I said trying to change the subject.

-"Wait, how did you now I talked to your dad?" she said.

-"Louis came to get Harry and he said you were on the phone not looking to happy. So I knew it was Dad." I said

-"Your supposed to call him when your not busy." She said irritated. I just nodded. 30 minutes later soundcheck was almost over and I decided to call my dad. He didn't pick up which wasn't new to me. He never picked up. As soon as soundcheck was over my phone rang. My mom went back upstairs and I stood at the top of the stairs but by the seating of the arena instead of the lobby where my mom didn't her me on the phone cause I knew I would end up yelling at him.

"Yeah" I said to him. "I was just seeing how you were doing." He said. "At the concert"  "I thought you didn't go in til like 6. Its only 4:30." He asked like I was lying to him. "Well I got in early. Is that a problem?" I'm about to hang up. "How are you?" he asks. "Good." Its obvious I'm pissed by now. "Well stay out of trouble.." he said. "No dad. I'm gonna get arrested for killing someone and a bunch of other stuff cause I have no brain whatsoever." I stand there as he is quiet on the other end. All of a sudden someone grabs me by my waist. I turn around and its Harry. "What the hell Harry? You seriously just scared me." I said not caring that I was still on the phone. "Sorry Dad." I said starting to walk away from Harry but instead he grabbed my hand and started walking with me. "Hold on a second,"I said to my dad on the phone as i move it from my ear. "What if someone sees." I whisper to Harry. "The lads and your mom went to get pizza." He said not so quietly. I put the phone back to my ear and starting walking with Harry again. "Sorry again." I said. "It's fine. Who's Harry?" He asked. "Seriously Dad, you know a lot about your daughter if you don't know who Harry is. Harry is in One Direction, Dad." I said almost yelling I look up and Harry is smiling at me. "Okay, whatever. I'll talk to you later. Tell your mom that I already talked to Mikayla." he said. "Okay. I will." I said sitting down in a seat Harry took me to. "Bye." He said like he was pissed. So, I just hung up.

-"So, its obvious you and your dad don't get along to well." Harry says. I just look at him and nod. 

-"So, why are we down here? I was trying to go upstairs." I said curiously. He smiles. 

-"These are your seats for tonight." Harry said looking at me.

-"Thanks so much." I said hugging him. "So, how exactly did you get my mom to leave?" I asked. I'm seriously am so curious how.

-"She just told me she was going with them to get pizza and to keep you company after you got off the phone." He said.

-"Do you realize what she's trying to do?" I said looking at him. He looked at me confused. "She's trying to get us together. She's constantly telling me how you have a crush on me and that you like me and blah, blah, blah." 

        -Well she's not wrong." He said grinning. "So you wanted to go back upstairs?" I nodded. "Let's go then." We made it upstairs in a few second since we pretty much ran up the stairs. We ended up sitting on some steps that thats you to the upper level section. 

        -"So where is this pizza place and how long are they gonna take?" I asked him as I moved closer to him. 

        -"Lou is supposed to text me when they pull in." I just nodded and he understood. We kissed for what seemed like no time but it was actually ten minutes. The only reason we stopped is because Harry's phone went off.  "Their back." He said pouting. I just started laughing then so did he. We moved apart so no one had the idea of what we were really just doing. Five seconds later they walked in. Perfect timing. We ate pizza and the show was incredible