Chapter 17- Zayn.

Zayn's POV

Since we met Emily, I have had a bad feeling about her. I think she's up to something. I know she's not just a good girl who is so in love with Harry. I wanna know what's really going on. So, I looked at her twitter and found nothing but she isn't that stupid. She wouldn't be doing something she don't want us to find out about on Twitter where the guys and some fans follow her. So, I decided to look on Facebook. When I typed in her name her profile came up and I clicked on it. Her profile picture was a picture of her and Harry. I clicked on her pictures. There was a bunch of pictures of Harry and her, Louis with her, Niall with her and a few of Liam and her. Then there was a bunch of pictures from other concerts she went to. I am not getting anywhere with pictures. I decided to look at her bio. It was just random shit. Name, age, music she liked. Then. I went to her wall.. and I found what I looking for some guy named Keith is constantly writing her and she's writing back. Saying how much they missed each other. With that I shut my laptop and went to find Harry because Emily and her mom is gone to do who know what. "Where is Harry?" I asked Liam. "He's in Emily's room."He said.

Harry's POV

"Harry, I need to talk to you." Zayn said barging in the room.       

"What is it Zayn?" I asked him.

"Emily is cheating on you. I have proof. Go to her Facebook look at her wall then tell me I'm wrong." He said walking out the room. 

I know she wouldn't do something like that, but I looked anyways. Sure enough there they were, all the messages. 

Emily's POV 

I got in and Zayn glared at me. Mom had to go to Grandma's so she dropped me off at the house. "What's your problem with me Zayn? I haven't done anything to you." He rolled his eyes and went back to the room he was staying in. I went in my room and saw Harry almost crying. 

"What's wrong?" I said sitting beside him trying to figure out what's going on. 

"Get away from me you lying, cheating slut." He said leaving my room slamming the door. I ran out after him. Louis, Niall, Laya and Liam came running out of Niall and Liam's room. 

"Seriously, What the hell did I do? I never cheated on you, ever. I haven't even talked to anyone other than my family, and I have never lied to you." I said screaming at him and crying.

"Yeah you haven't been talking to some guy on Facebook right? Lie again why don't you!" He screamed slamming the bathroom door. Louis and Zayn went in after him and Liam went to his room to get his laptop. I was sitting on the couch in between Niall and Laya. 

"Do you have any idea?" Niall asked me. I shook my head.

"The only people I have talked to is you guys and my cousins." I said crying more.

"Come here." Niall said pulling me closer to him. I put my head on his chest and kept crying. Liam came back in the room with his laptop, sit down and got on Facebook trying to figure it out. 

"Who's Keith?" he asked me. "I think this is what he is talking about." He looked at me.

"He's my cousin. I haven't seen him in years. I talk to him on there." I said still cuddled up to Niall. 

"Once he get's calmed down maybe he'll understand. He loves you and he just thinks you don't really care about him too." Niall said. 

"It'll be okay. Louis will talk some sense into him." Liam stopped talking when we heard yelling. 

"YOU TOLD HIM THIS. YOU'VE SERIOUSLY BEEN TRYING TO START SHIT THIS WHOLE TIME WHEN THIS GIRL HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO ALL OF US. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, ZAYN!?!" Louis said opening the door and pushing Zayn out of it. Zayn just walked out the door and left. 

"I better go see what's going on." Liam said running to the bathroom where Harry and Louis are. "Let me in. It's Liam. This is all a huge misunderstanding. Please just let me in and calm down!" He screamed through the door. Louis let him in.