Chapter 8- Skype

A/N- i am making some time skips to get to parts that actually matter unlike the ones if i put everything in here.

3 Months Later

Harry's POV

It's been 3 months since I seen Emily and asked her to be girlfriend. I've talked to her every night. I have been ready to get off this tour to be able to see her. Today I got some news. I'm not getting off tour for another week. I know its not long but I have to tell her that. Which it gives her time to tell her mom cause she still hasn't gotten a chance. 

        -"What's wrong, Hazza?" Louis said. I have no idea how he can read my mind.

        -"Ready to get off this tour." I mumbled. 

-"Someone ready to see their girlfriend?" Louis asked. 

-"You could say that." I say quietly. He got up and went to his bunk. 

All the lads know me and Emily are together. Louis knew a few minutes after it started when he walked in on us kissing. Niall, Liam, and Josh figured it out that night. Zayn has been quiet about the whole thing. It's like he has a problem with it or something. It's 1am and I'm the only one up now waiting for Emily to log on skype. 

Emily's POV

3 months later. I'm here in my house. Missing Harry. It's weird because we have only ever been around each other in person once. I still haven't told my mom. She knows I still talk to the guys and I think she has an idea I'm with Louis. The reason I'm saying that is I talk to Harry and Louis all the time. Louis is my best friend who's more like an older brother to me. Harry is my boyfriend which she thinks is a really good friend. I go in my room, grab my laptop and sit on my bed. I text Harry and let him know I'm getting on Skype now. We do this every night. It's the closest thing to him being here. I log on and he is already on.

-"Hey babe." He says looking upset.

-"Hey. So. What's wrong?" I say.

-"So, management talked to us today. I'm not coming home in a few days." Harry said.

-"Okay.. when then?" I say..

-"A week. It's bullshit but I can't say no. I'm sorry" Harry said upset.

-"It's fine. I'll see you then. No problem. Gives me more time to work on Mom. Guess who I'm with according to her mind!" I say trying to get him off of the whole being gone longer thing. Yes, it sucks but it's not that much longer.

-"Did she figure it out?" I shake my head telling him no. "Josh?" I started laughing but trying to be quiet not to wake up my mom.

-"No. I'm Louis' girlfriend." I say. 

-"What?" He said confused. "Why would she think that?" 

-"Because she knows I talk to him on the phone some." I said..

-"Okay. What do you think she's gonna do when you tell her about us?" He said.

-"I think she'll be okay with it. She can't stop talking about how nice you all are. And if she thinks I'm dating someone who's 20, I think she'll be okay with you Harry." 

-"What the hell Lou?" Harry said as Louis pops up on the screen. 

-"He says that alot when he is with you remember?" I just nodded. "Okay I'll leave you alone. See you in a week sis." He left.

-"Okay. I gotta go babe. Bye and talk to you tomorrow."

-"Bye harry." The call ended.