Chapter 33- Talking to Louis

Laya's POV

I woke up in Niall's room laying between Liam and Niall. I don't know what I would do without them. I started to get up and Niall woke up. "Sorry." I whispered trying not to wake up Liam too. "It's fine. How are you?" Niall whispered. "Fine." I whispered. "Louis and Zayn probably have bad hangovers. Wanna go in the kitchen and get breakfast?" He asked me quietly. I nodded. We got up and went to the kitchen. "Hey babe." Louis said from the couch, looking like shit. "Do you remember anything from last night?" Niall asked him snappy. "No, why what happened?" He asked him worried. "You tried to force your girlfriend to have sex with you. Why else would she haven't slept with me and Liam in my bed?" He said mad. "Niall. Don't. Think good things. Izellah." I said looking at him. He smiled. "I'll go get us cereal." He said going into the kitchen. "Please come here babe." Louis said to me. I sit beside him. Not on his lap like usually which was hard. "I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to do that. How far did it go?" He said upset. "You just kept talking about having sex and when I said no because you were drunk you pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me and Liam pulled you off. It didn't go far." I said. "Still, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry babe. I'm not drinking no more. I can't do that ever again. Please take me back." He said upset. "Are you serious? Your not going to drink no more?" I asked him. "Last time I got drunk I got into a fight with Harry. Now this. I don't wanna drink no more. I can have a good time without drinking. Especially if your with me. You didn't answer my question. Will you take me back?" He asked me grabbing my hand. "I never broke up with you. Of course I will be with you. I love you." I said sitting on his lap. "Good. Thank you." He said smiling at me. "What?" I said. "For accepting my apology because I was a total ass to you." He said. Niall walked in and handed me a bowl of cereal. "Thanks Niall." I said smiling at him. "I'm happy you two are back together but if it happens again, Liam will kill you." Niall said while eating. "It won't. I'm not drinking no more. So no more stupid drunk mistakes." He said to Niall while he was playing with my hair as I eat. "Good." Niall said. Harry and Emily walked out of their room holding hands and smiling. They are like that perfect couple on a tv show that makes you want to vomit because of how cute and annoying they are. That's them. "Niall, I think we need to finish the room today." Harry said to Niall who was smiling. "Whenever your ready, so am I!" Niall said to Harry. "Are you going to put full name or just the first?" Emily asked them confused. "Full definitely." Harry said smiling at Niall. "Can we do it now?" Niall said smiling. "If you want to." Harry said. Niall sit down his bowl and ran to the baby room with Harry. Emily sit down on the couch. "Are you two back together?" Emily said annoyed. "Yep." I said smiling. "You better not get drunk and do that to her again." Emly said. "No more drinking for me." Louis said smiling. "Really?" Emily asked him. "Really. I'm serious." Louis smiled and started rubbing my back. "Good." Emily said. "So who's Izellah?" Louis asked me curiously. "The baby. Izellah Nia Styles." Emily said smiling. "Nia. Niall. Is that why Nia? Why Izellah?" Louis asked. "Yeah. Nia because Niall thats why he was ready to do finish the room.  Izellah because it means little princess and thats what Harry and Niall call her all the time." Emily said smiling. "That's a pretty name. Who came up with it?" Louis said smiling. "Niall came up with with Izellah because I wouldn't name her Princess and I came up with Nia right after I found out I was have a girl. When I thought there was a possibility of a boy I thought use James because of Niall and Liam." She explained to Louis. A few minutes later, Niall came running in the room. "Emily come here!" He yelled in her ear. 

Emily's POV

"What the hell, Niall?" I said getting up. "It looks amazing come on." Niall said. I go in and see it. "It does look really good. Not enough to scream in a pregnant persons ear though!" I said pushing him. Harry looked at him and Niall smiled. "I'm sorry I screamed in your ear." Niall said. "Its okay, Niall. I still love you." I said. "What about me?" Harry said pouting. "I love you too." I said walking over to him and kissing him on the cheek. "I love you more." He said sweetly. "So now is the room completely finished?" I asked them. "There is only one more thing. That empty wall over there, we had a plan but we need help." Niall said. I nodded. "We are thinking about doing handprints and names of everyone in the babes life. Us, the other guys, Laya, my mum, your parents, your sister." Harry said. "That sounds good. My mom is coming over tonight. So we can do hers then and we are here and so are the other guys and Laya." I said. Niall grabbed some paint pink, purple, blue and green.. "Let's do this." Niall said. I used pink, put my hand prints and wrote "mommy" beside it. Harry used green and wrote "daddy". Niall used blue and wrote "niall". We looked at each other. "Wanna go get the others?" Niall asked. "Sure." I said. We cleaned our hands off and went and got Louis and Laya who was in the living room still. "Come here. We need your handprints." Harry said to them. "I don't understand but okay." Laya said getting up and Louis stood up after she moved. "We are putting everyones handprints and names on the spare wall." Niall explained. We all went in the room. "And you two did this?" Laya said. Niall nodded happily. "It's amazing." Laya said smiling. "Good job." Louis said smiling. They did they're handprints. Laya in Purple and Louis in Green. The other guys came in later and did theirs. Liam in blue and Zayn in blue. After they all got done they went to their room. Louis and Laya were going to watch a movie, anyways thats what they say. Liam, Niall and Zayn are doing something in Zayn's room. And me and Harry are getting ready for my mom coming over in an hour. fun..