Chapter 7- Saying Goodbyes

Emily's POV 

We met them at the door. Harry was playing with his phone which ended up being a text to me. I hugged Louis and told him thanks. I hugged Liam and Niall at the same time and told them that if they said anything, they were dead. We went in and sit down. Mom and Paul sat at a table. While me, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn sit together. I sat in between Louis and Niall across from Harry. They just kept asking random questions. It was pretty awkward. When we finished, I hugged each of them and told them bye. Mom was in the car waiting and on the phone with my Grandma probably telling her we were fixing to leave. They all left except Harry. 

-"So, We'll be done with the tour in 3 months." he said. I looked at him and nodded. "I promise I'll text, call, Skype every night." He said.

-"I know." I said pulling him into a hug. "I trust you" 

-"I guess I gotta go. I'll see you in 3 months. Text me when you get home?" he asked me.

-"Yeah. It'll be about an hour though." I told him, as he stopped hugging me. 

-"I'll be up. I'll talk to you tonight." As he leaned down to kiss me. We kissed. Short and sweet. 

We walked out. He got on the bus. I got in my moms car. 

I know its short but it wouldn't make sense to keep going. You'll understand later...