Chapter 36- Visitors...

Emily's POV

"Where is she?" Niall says walking in the door. "Hello to you too." I said laughing. "Sorry." He said. "She's so cute. She looks like Harry. Can I hold her?" Niall said. "Here you go." I said handing her to him. "Where's mom and Anne?" I asked Niall. "They are eating at the cafeteria." Niall said sitting down with Izellah. "Your so pretty, princess." Niall said sweetly to Izellah. "How are you feeling?" Niall asked me. "I'm good." I said to him. "I'm gonna talk to Louis and try to stop getting emotional so much." Harry said kissing my the top of my head and walking out the door. "Your quiet." Niall said to me. "Just thinking." I said. "About?" He asked me. "Why don't you talk to your goddaughter?" I asked Niall. "Because she kinda feel asleep." He said smiling. "Really." I said. "Yeah. So whats up?" He asked me. "Is it weird that I don't feel like this is real? Like she is actually mine? That me, her and Harry are a family now? That the last year feels like it never happened and its all a dream?" I said. "Well, I'm pretty sure that it is all real. She's really cute. I can't get over that." Niall said. "I know." I said. Harry walked in with his mom behind him. He shut the door and sit next to me. "Niall put her to sleep as soon as he held her." I said to Anne. "It's fine. Can I hold her?" She asked. "If Niall will give her to you." I said. Niall handed Izellah to her. "I'm going to find something to eat." He said. "Okay. See you after while Niall." I said. "Okay." He said walking out. "How are you doing?" She asked me. "I'm good." I said to her. "Your mom is outside waiting on you dad. I'm supposed to tell you that." She said. "Great." I mumbled. "She really does care." She said. "I know but Dad is another story." I said. I cuddled up to Harry's chest. "Your cuddly." Harry said. "We haven't cuddled like this in a long time." I said. "Okay then." He said laughing a little bit. "So, do you have everything you need?" she asked. "I think so." Harry said.  After a little while, Mom and Dad walked in. I didn't care I stayed cuddle up to Harry. "How are you?" Mom asked me. "Good. Where's Mikayla?" I asked lifting up a little bit. "I left her with Grandma." She said. "Okay." I said laying back down on Harry. "You tired?" Dad said. "Not really. I just wanna cuddle." I said. "Can I hold her?" Mom said. "She has her, ask her. She's still asleep though." I said scooting up and laying back with my head on Harry's shoulder. "She's really cute." Mom said. "What did you end up naming her?" Dad asked me. "Izellah Nia Styles, like I said we were going to." I said to him. "Let me see her. She has your nose." Dad said. "Yeah." I said. After a while they left and Louis and Laya came in. "Let me see her. Can I hold her?" Laya asked Harry. Harry gave her to Laya. "She looks like Harry." Louis said looking at her while Laya was holding here. "I know." Laya said.

Sorry really short but I wouldn't make sense to keep going.