Chapter 28- Late night with Louis and Niall

Laya's POV

"So, who else is going to bed?" I asked. "That would be me." Liam said smiling getting up. "I'm going to bed too. Too much drama for one day." Zayn said. "See you guys later." He said leaving smiling at me. "What do you two wanna do?" I said looking at Niall and Louis. "I don't wanna watch you two make out." Niall said laughing. "That wasn't the question. What do you wanna do?" I said. "I want cookies." Louis whined. "So, lets make cookies." I said smiling. "Wait, you can cook?" Louis asked me as I was getting up. "No, I'm just gonna burn your house down. Yes, I can cook." I said. "I don't wanna cook." Niall whined. "Why don't you watch TV, while me and Louis make cookies?" I said, Niall nodded and smiled. "Why do I have to help?" Louis said standing up. "Come on." I said grabbing his hand. We walked into the kitchen. "You know you have frozen dough in the freezer." I said to him getting in the freezer pulling it out. "Why would I know that?" He said smiling at me. "Because you live here." I said laughing. "You know once we get these in then we can stay in here when they cook." I said smiling at him. "I'll be right back. I'm taking these tights off and then I'll be back." I said kissing him on the cheek and going to the bathroom. I took off my tights, vest and boots and went back to the kitchen. "Okay, where are the pans?" I asked him, he bent down and pulled out 2 pans. We put the cookies in the oven and set the timer. I sat on the counter. "Put the rest of those in the freezer? So, what do you wanna do? We have 10 minutes." I said smiling. He grabbed the dough and put the rest of it in the freezer and he walked over to me and stood in between my legs. "I know what we can do." He said sweetly, playing with my hair. "Oh yeah." I said. He kissed me and we sat there making out until the timer went off. "Time's up." I said pulling away. "Who needs cookies anyway?" He said smiling. "Move." I said. He moved and I jumped off the counter and put on the oven mitt and took them out. "Are the cookies done?" Niall ran in the kitchen. "Yes, but be quiet or the other guys will be down here. If we don't say anything about this, the three of us get to eat all of them." I said to him. "Okay. I'll be quiet." Niall said smiling. We fixed us each our on plates with cookies. We sat down on the couches. Me and Louis sat on the couch right in front of the TV and Niall sit on the couch sideways with his legs on the couch. "Niall, put in a movie." I said to him smiling. "Let me guess. You wanna watch a Twilight movie." He said smiling at me. I nodded. "Fine. New Moon or Twilight?" He asked. "New Moon." I said. He put it in and sit down. After me and Louis finished eating, I scooted over and cuddled up to his side. He smiled at me and put his arm around me. After the movie ended, Niall was asleep. "Wanna go to your room?" I said looking at Louis. "Sure." We went to his room. We sit on his bed and started making out. It got pretty intense and he started to take off my shirt. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked me. "Yeah. I do." I said.

The Next Morning

I wake up with my head on Louis chest. I lay there for about 10 minutes thinking about what happened last night. It was amazing how could I not think about it. "Hey babe." He said groggy. "Hey." I said smiling and I kissed him. "How long have you been awake?" He said running his fingers through my hair. "Not long." I said to him. "Were you..." He said quietly. "No, I wasn't. Even if I was, I wouldn't regret it." I said smiling at him. "Good. I'm glad because I hope that wasn't the last time that happens." He said smiling. "We better get dressed." He said looking at me. "Yeah. Good idea." I said laughing. "I'm gonna run go take a shower he said putting on his pants. "Okay. I'm gonna get dressed." I said smiling at him. He bent over and kissed me before he left the room. I got up and put on my outfit I packed which is this  ( [polyvore] ) . I grabbed my phone to see what time it was. It's only 8. Why am awake this early? I wondered. I got on twitter and saw a tweet from Niall and decided to tweet him back and we tweeted for a long time.

@NiallOfficial I don't care if you tell the guys. Why would you have to use it against me anyways?

@LayaLovesATL I don't know yet. Honestly, I don't really give a shit. I'm just bored. Its too early to be awake. So, I'm annoying you. haha:)

@NiallOfficial I know! It's way too early. Why are we tweeting each other when your just in the next room?

@LayaLovesATL I have no idea. Maybe because we are too lazy to get up. I know I am.

@NiallOfficial  I agree! Is anyone else up?

@LayaLovesATL I hear Harry and Emily talking. Is anyone else up? ;)

@NiallOfficial Yes they are.. haha! The others?

@LayaLovesATL I don't know. I would guess not. I don't hear anything from their rooms but they are a ways away

@NiallOfficial I'm bored. 

@LayaLovesATL I'm sorry your little boyfriends in the shower... :)

@NiallOfficial Shut up. You should be nice to us. We made cookies for the three of us last night.

@LayaLovesATL I am nice. I was just stating facts. I know you guys were making out in the kitchen. ;)

@NiallOfficial Get a life other than tormenting me and him. JK. 

@LayaLovesATL I have one but its just funner to do this. How was your day yesterday?

@NiallOfficial It was really good. 

@LayaLovesATL Obviously so ;) I'll stop tweeting you because he just got out of the shower. See you when we aren't I'm not to lazy to leave my room.

@NiallOfficial Okay. Nice tweeting you. BTW, you could've just texted me then we wouldn't have had to write this all in code. 

@LayaLovesATL thats true. we'll do that next time.

I sit down my phone and Louis walked in. "You look beautiful." Louis said sitting beside me. "Okay. I put on clothes and have been sitting here tweeting Niall. I'm pretty sure I look horrible." I said looking at him. "Nothing would make you look horrible. Your always beautiful." He said kissing me quick. "Wanna go get breakfast before you have to go?" He asked me. "Yeah. That sounds good." I said getting up. We left and went to get some breakfast.