Chapter 31- Little Princess Room

Emily's POV

5 months later

I'm seven months pregnant now. It's definitely a girl. I found that out a few months ago. Harry has been amazing and Niall has been the best friend anyone could ask for. Today, I have a doctors appointment and Harry, Liam and Louis have a interview at the same time. Harry is mad because he can't go but I understand. Niall is going to go with me since Harry isn't here. This is the first time he has ever went with me. This is definitely going to be an adventure. "Babe, we're leaving." He said coming over to the couch where I was sitting. "Okay. See you when you get back or when I get back." I said. He bent down and kissed me and then he got on his knees and kissed my stomach. "I wish I could go with you." He said getting up. "It's fine. Niall is going." I said smiling. "He is gonna be freaked out." He said laughing. "I know." I said. "Come on Harry!" Louis yelled walking out the door. "Love you." He said walking out the door. "Love you too." I yelled. "I heard you two talking about me." Niall said walking in the room from his bedroom. "Yeah we were." I said. "You excited?" He asked me standing behind the other couch. "Not really. Gotta have blood work done. So, definitely not looking forward to that." I said. "We gotta go or we'll be late." He said. "Okay." I said getting up. We went to the car and he drove us there. 20 minutes later, we got there and went in. We got the last before lunch appointment so they wouldn't be busy. "Emily, how are you doing?" The nurse said coming out of the back. "Good." I said walking with her and Niall to the back. We walked in the room. "Who is this?" The nurse asked pointing to Niall who was sitting in a chair looking confused. "This is Niall, my best friend and the baby's godfather." She nodded and left the room. 

An hour later...

We just got done at the appointment. Niall did amazing. Me and Harry both thought that he would get weirded out by it but he didn't. He thought seeing the baby was amazing. Through my bloodwork, he held my hand the whole time. I am 100% sure that I have the best friend ever. We went by McDonalds and got food to take home and eat. Once we got there, we sat down on the couch and ate. "So, you and Harry still haven't picked out a name for my goddaughter?" He asked me smiling. "No, we haven't. Any ideas?" I asked him. "Not really. I'm gonna look up some names later." He said going back to eating. "It needs to be something about a princess." He said thinking. "I'm not going to name her princess. If you can find a good name that means princess, maybe." I said smiling at him. He is surprising me how excited he is. After a few minutes later, Harry, Liam and Louis got home. Harry came and sit next to me, he put his arm and my waist putting his hand on my stomach. "How are you and my little princess?" He said rubbing my stomach. "SEE! It needs to be a princess name!" Niall said running to his room. I smiled at him. "We are good. Here you go. Give them back to me though as soon as you get done looking at them." I said handing him the ultrasound pictures. He looked at them smiling still rubbing my stomach. "Your so pretty, little girl." He said sweetly. I just smiled at him. "Here you go." He said handing them back to me. "How are you doing?" He asked me. "Good. 2 more months until this princess as you and Niall call her, will be here. Are you nervous?" I said looking at him. "Nope, not at all. Are you? I mean you are the one who's gonna go through it." He said quietly. "Not really. Hows the room coming?" I asked him. Him and Niall decided they were going to be in charge of the baby room and they won't let me work on it at all. "Niall, can I show her how much more work we got left on the room?" He yelled at him. "Yeah, hold on. I want to see what she thinks." Niall yelled back coming out of his room. "Okay. Let's go." Harry said getting up, holding out his hand. I got up and held his hand. We walked to the bedroom door where Niall was standing waiting on us. "It's almost ready, just a few little things left. By the way, if its not a girl. We will have to redo the room. We enjoy making everything princess-ish." Niall said smiling. "Okay. That sounds a little weird considering the fact you are both 18 year old guys." I said laughing a little bit. "We have to spoil the little princess." Harry said sweetly. "Can I see this room already or what?" I asked them smiling. "Don't laugh too much. We did it ourselves and we aren't really good at decorating." Harry said quietly. "I'm not gonna laugh. You've seen my old room. I suck worse than either of you. Just show me." I said getting irritated. "Okay." Niall said opening the door and walking in. I walked in and saw this. 

( 353868-princess_castle.jpg )...

On the other wall there is a big tiara that says  "Princess" with a spot to put her name also.

"This is amazing." I said walking in the room. "You don't think its too bad then right because if so we can change it." Niall said quietly. "This is perfect. I can't believe you two did this. I knew it would be good but not this good. " I said. "When you ever figure out her name, we're gonna put it in here." Niall said smiling and Harry standing there smiling. "I understand Harry's point of doing this but Niall you didn't have too. Why did you help Harry so much?" I said walking around the room. "Because I wanna spoil my little goddaughter." He said back to me smiling. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Thank you Niall." I said hugging him. "No problem." Niall said. I pulled away from the hug. "Also, I'm warning you Louis, Laya and Zayn are all going out to get drunk. It shouldn't get too bad because Liam is going. Who knows though. So I'm letting you know now." He said walking out the room. "You really like it?" Harry asked me walking to where I was standing. "I love it, Harry. This little girl is going to have the best dad and godfather ever." I said. "I prefer daddy and I don't know. I'm going to try my best but what if I am a horrible dad?" He said smiling and standing behind me putting his arms around my stomach. "Your not going to be. Your going to be amazing." I said. "We need to figure out a name. Niall keeps freaking out about it." I said turning around to face him. "Wanna figure it out tonight?" Harry said. "Yeah. I kinda like Niall's idea." I said. "What's his idea?" Harry asked me. "He says it should be some kind of form of princess." I said. "Since me and Niall call her that already that might be a pretty good idea. Do you know any names that mean princess?" He asked me. "None, I don't even know what my name means. Let alone anyone else's. Niall said he is going to look later." I said smiling. "Okay." He said. I lifted up and kissed him softly. After a few minutes, Niall walked in. "Can we talk about names tonight? I have a really good idea." He said hyper as he ran in. "Sorry." Niall said quietly. "It's fine." I said letting go of Harry. "Yeah. That sounds really good actually, Niall. We were thinking about doing that tonight anyways." I said. "Okay." He yelled running out. "He's happy." Harry said laughing a little bit. "Yeah, he is. By the way, he didn't freak out at the doctor. He actually kinda loved it." I said to him. "That's good. Is that why is he's that hyper?" Harry said confused. "I don't know. I think he figured out a name because he kind of almost broke the door to ask us about talking about names tonight." I said confused. He nodded and we went in the main room and sit on the couch. At 10pm, Laya came and met up with the guys dressed in this. ([polyvore]) Louis couldn't stop talking about how hot she was.