Chapter 13- Babysitting Part 1

Emily's POV

-"Harry, whats wrong?" I asked. He came over and sat next to me on the bed and held my hand. 

-"I heard you talking to Louis." He said looking down at the floor. "I don't understand why you feel like I don't want you like that because I do. I want you so bad. The only reason I haven't tried anything is because I don't wanna lose you. When you're ready, I'm ready. I love you and of course I wanna do that with you." He said and kept staring at the floor.

-"Look at me." I said and he didn't listen. "Look at me, Harry." He looked at me almost crying. I kissed him. I couldn't help it. He was so sad. He thought he was gonna lose me if he tried to have sex with me. If I didn't want that I would have said so. "I am ready to have sex with you. I want it so bad you have no idea. I love you too. The only reason I haven't tried to get you to have sex with me is my mom." I said, saying the last part quieter than the others. 

-"Why your mom? What does she have to do with this?" He said and I just sit there quiet. "Em. Tell me. Please?"

-"If she found out, me, you, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn wouldn't have a place to live. If I have sex before marriage I get thrown out." I say

-"Are you serious? That's insane." He sat there for a second. "But.. if we did she wouldn't have to know. Besides, Me and the boys are getting a place in two weeks. So, if she found out you could live with me and them." He said.

-"I know. I'm overreacting." I said. He looked at me and shook his head.

-"Your not. Your just worried. I'm here for you. Louis is here for you and so are the other guys." I smile and and tell him thank you. "Don't thank me. I wanna be here for you."

-"EMILY!!" I hear my mom screaming from the other room. Me and Harry go in the kitchen to see what she needed. "We have to babysit Kenzie, Jason and Brayden. You, Harry and Louis are the only ones home. So if Louis doesn't wanna be bothered tell him to stay in his room." she said

-"Bothered by what?"Louis said walking in the room.

-"Me and Emily have to babysit so if you and Harry don't wanna be bothered stay in the other room."  She said

-"I like kids. I'll help" Louis said happily.

-"Who are they?" Harry looked at me and asked.

-"My cousins. They're pretty much like more brothers and a extra sister to me." He nodded.

-"I'll help." He said smiling at me. "How old are they?"

-"Kenzie is 8, Jason is 11, and Bradyn is 2." I said as he nodded and mom left to do something before they got here." 

A few minutes later they got here and Kenzie went straight to Mikayla's room with her. Mom carried Brayden in and Jason came in the kitchen to where me, Harry and Louis were sitting on the counter talking because Louis was asking us if we were okay and all, being our therapist. 

-"Hello Emily." he said grinning.

-"Hello Jason." I hop down off the counter. "Do I get a hug on not?" He shook his head "High-five?" I asked and he agrees. 

-"Who are they?" He said pointing to Harry and Louis who were sitting on the counter still, watching me talk to Jason. 

-"Jason, this is Harry and Louis." I said. "Harry and Louis, this is Jason."

-"Which one is your boyfriend?" He said laughing. He always said any guy I met or talked to was my boyfriend. 

-"Actually this time one of them are." I said. He looked at me shocked.

-"It's Harry isn't it." He said. Dang, he knows me too well. 

-"Yeah, it actually is. How did you know?" I asked him.

-"I've seen a couple pictures on Facebook. You seemed close. I was right." He walked over to Harry and sit next to him on the counter. I turned around and played around on my phone trying not to laugh. My 11 year old cousin is trying to intimidate my boyfriend. "How old are you? How long have you been together? You realize you have to meet my dad right?"

-"I'm 18, a year older than Emily. We've been together almost 4 months. I guess I do have to meet your dad." Harry said confidently and confused. Louis decides to jump in.

-"I'm Louis. I like you Jason. Trying to intimidate him. What do you wanna do? Wanna go play some video games or something?" Louis said acting like a 10 year old.

-"Sure. Mario Brothers Wii?" Jason asked him.

-"Let's do it." They ran to the couch and started playing. 

My mom came in the kitchen. "Emily, we have a problem..."