Chapter 13- Babysitting Part 2

Emily's POV

-"What is it mom?" I said curiously.

-"I have to meet you dad and pick some stuff up. Can you watch the kids? Kenzie is in Mikayla's room playing, Jason is playing with Louis. So, as long as you and Harry can keep an eye on Brayden.. Would that be okay?" 

-"Yeah its fine. Go."

-"I'll be quick." She said walking out the door.

Harry looked at me.

-"What did he mean about meeting his dad?" He asked confused.

-"His dad with is my cousin Ryan. He is more like a dad to me than my dad. Apparently he is coming to get them tonight so your going to meet him tonight." I said. "He is pretty much the only man in my family who's opinion means anything to me." He nodded.

-"I understand. I'm excited to meet him. Don't worry about anything." He said. I smile and walk away from him and go sit and the floor and start playing with Brayden.

-"Hey Brayden. I missed you. What are you doing baby?" I say to Brayden sweetly. He handed me one of the trains he was playing with then grabs another off the floor and runs to Harry and hands it to him. "Don't leave me, Brayden. Let's play trains." Harry takes the train from Brayden and Brayden takes his hand and brings him over to the train track where I am sitting.

-"You want me to play with you and her?" Harry asked Brayden and Brayden started smiling and laughing. Harry sit down in the floor with Brayden between me and him. The three of us played with the trains for about 10 minutes then Jason came over to where we were.

-"I'm hungry." He said whining.

-"Mac and Cheese?" I said. He nodded and smiled and walked away and started playing with Louis again.

I got up and put water on to boil and went to check on the girls. 

-"Kenzie. Mikayla." I said knocking on the door. It wasn't locked because her door doesn't have one but I didn't want them to think that I wasn't giving them any privacy. They both famed to the door, opened the door and smiled. "Are you two ready for lunch?" They nodded. "Spaghetti O's for Kenzie and Chicken for Mikayla, right?" They smiled and nodded and shut the door. "You two are soo sweet!" I yelled through the door and went to start the food.

When I got back to the main room, the train track was picked up, the Wii was off, Louis and Jason was sitting in the floor playing UNO. Brayden was standing at the TV watching Alvin and The Chipmunks and Harry was standing by the couch. I went to Mikayla's door and knocked and told them that Alvin and the Chipmunks was on if they wanted to watch it. They came out and sit on the other couch to watch it. 

I went to the kitchen which is partly joined into the main room. I started the food and Harry walked in. 

-"How did you do that? How did you get them to turn off the game? How did you get Brayden watching that movie?" I asked him confused and curious.

-"Honestly. I have no idea how I did it. Me and Brayden picked up the train stuff and he wanted to watch a movie so I asked Jason and Louis if they could stop playing where Brayden could have the TV. They said yes. Now everyone is content. I have no idea how it happened though." He said smiling. I fixed Brayden, Mikayla, Jason, and Kenzie's plates and took them to them while Harry fixed the drinks. Harry brought them there drinks right after I got done giving them their food. 

-"Your not gonna bring me mine?" Louis looked at me and asked. 

-"No. Get it yourself. Your 3 years older than me." I said. He sighed and got up to fix his plate. 

I got my food fixed and so did Harry. We sit in the floor and Brayden came and sit on Harry's lap. Harry just smiled.

-"Well, I think someone in your family actually likes me." Harry said smiling at Brayden. 

-"I like you. Your nice, Harry." Mikayla said.

-"And your pretty." Kenzie added. I started laughing. Those two girls always are starting something.

-"Thank you." He said smiling. 

-"Your not bad." Jason mumbled. 

-"Thanks, Jason." he said. 

-"Whatever." Jason said. Jason always acts like he doesn't care but he does. He's an eleven year old of course he isn't gonna act sappy.

Everyone went back to eating and watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and mom showed up about 10 minutes later...