Chapter 1

Jason's POV

Two years before

"Fuck baby love, fuck! Shit I'm going to cum so hard." I pumped a bit more, emptying all my seed inside of Malarie, as I dig my fingernails into her waist. "Ah, Jason." She thrash a little, holding her body up against the white wall. I pull out of her, breathing heavily as I can be.

"Shit... let's go again, yeah?" I try to re-enter her sexiness, but she shakes her head. "No Jase, that was three times already. How about we actually talk, instead of you banging me to pulp." She suggested, which only makes me frown.

"Fuck no, why would I want to talk about this hell hole." I motion around me, as we both unfortunately put back on our clothes. "I'm not saying lets talk about you being in prison, but let's talk about you. How are you holding out?" She flattens her hair with her hand, looking at me.

"Are you fucking serious? I'm in prison for eight motherfucking years, I'm not holding out!" I put back on my orange jumpsuit, hearing a scoff come from her mouth. "You don't have to be so rude. You're lucky I've taken the time out to come see you. I love you, and I'll always be hear for you. But I'm tired of being used for sex... we don't even talk all that much." Shaking my head at her words, I sit on my bed.

"What do you suggest we possibly talk about, huh? About me having to be in this shit hole, us having sex under these conditions, or how I fucking miss my kids? Tell me Malarie, because I want to know what's there to talk about." Her bottom lip wobbled, as she tried to contain her emotions.

"Like I've told you before, I will not tolerate you talking to me like that. I deserve to be treated with respect, and clearly you can't give me any." I watch as she put on her Vans, tying up her shoe laces. "I refuse for you to come up here and scold me like some damn kid. Either you come here and fuck me, or don't come visiting me at all!" I shove her roughly against the wall.

"And that's why you're in here now! All because you can't seem to control your hands, or your damn anger, Jason." She went to side step me, but I grabbed her arm. "I mean what I said. Don't waste your time driving to California, if you don't want to fuck me." She snatched out my arms, giving a disbelief expression.

"So that's all I am to you, whenever I visit. Just a good time, for what a couple of minutes? You sure have lost your so called mojo." That stung more than I thought. I go to raise my hand, although she just chuckles at me. "Wow, you really want more years added." I glare, balling up my fists by my side.

"Just put some money on my books, and send me a picture of my kids every month. Fuck you Malarie, don't fucking visit me anymore. I'm through with your ass, it's over, I'm done with you! Turning my back away from her, I hear her feet pad against the ground... all the way down the hall.

Feeling like a complete asshole, I cry into my hands, hating how rude and jerk-like I was to my baby love. I basically broke up with her, and she didn't care. She's much more different now- so confident, strong, just a grown woman. While I'm still here acting like a little ass boy. I hear keys jingle, soon followed by heavy foot steps.

"Trouble in paradise, huh?" I nod weakly, turning to face my friend and guard, Eric. "Yeah, s-she doesn't take my shit anymore." He gave me a sympathetic look, patting me on my back.

:::

Present Day: April 2016

"Mr. McCann, are you sure you cleared out all your necessities from your cell?" A buff guard questioned me, typing on his computer. "Yes sir, I did. Thank you for asking." He nodded, handing over a plastic bag, along with two smaller ones. They all contain all the stuff I came here with... three years ago. As well as food and mail sent to me.