Chapter 55

Malarie's POV

Six days later

I observe my surroundings, seeing multiple men and women laughing and conversing amongst one another; genuinely looking happy as can be. They all look to be doing the same thing as everyone else in this restaurant; attending a date with with someone. I can see why everyone has talked about this restaurant since I've been here; it's elegantly beautiful. The high ceilings, the multiple spacious dining areas, the fancy lights all throughout the restaurant, and the amazing service of the waiters and waitresses. It truly is a five-star restaurant from what I can see. Even the food– and I only tried an appetizer– was to die for.

I wouldn't have ever thought in my entire life, I would be trying Calamari. That is squid! I thank Jason for persuading me into trying it; we both know I would have never chosen it on my own. I was just going to be basic and get a small salad, but he whined about me not wanting to be a risk taker and to try something new. So to prove him wrong– scared as can be– I chose to try Calamari, but only because of the fancy name. He told me he tried it before so he was going to order something different; Spicy Tuna Tar Tar. Very hot and very bleh to me. I'm not a big fan of spicy foods, so lots of laughing and making gagging jokes came my way.

I smile to myself– probably looking like a Cheshire Cat– at the new memories I now have embedded into my brain to stay with me forever. Attempting to contain my huge grin plastered on my face, I turn my attention over to the most handsomeness man in the entire world; my husband, my best friend, my children's father, my absolute everything; Jason Andrew McCann. He reads his menu with such intensity, not even realizing how beautiful he is. Well, knowing him he probably already knows. He's so cocky, but I love his cockiness; it's a part of him, and I wouldn't want him to change it for the world.

"You should take a picture, it lasts way longer, Taco Cat." Jason turns his attention away from his menu, giving me a sexy smirk. "Oh shut up, you." I awkwardly giggle, quickly waving him off out of embarrassment of being caught gawking at him.

"I'm just saying, cotton ball." He chuckles, going back to reading his menu. "Maybe I will, it seems like you want me to take your picture anyway." I take my phone out of my clutch, snapping a picture of him.

"Hey, I wasn't even ready." He whines like a huge baby, reaching out his hand to grab my phone from my hands. "That's the point; it's more realistic if I take one of you without your knowledge. A true candid shot if you ask me." I shrug my shoulders, placing my phone back inside my clutch.

"So what you are saying is, if I take a picture of you sleeping stark naked– which I have multiple times before– that's a true candid? You know, since I captured the pictures without any of your knowledge." I gasp in utter surprise, receiving an eyebrow raise and a smirking face from him. "Hell no, that's being perverted and overly creepy." I fake a terrified face, before I burst out into laughter.

Jase goes to say something, though our waiter comes back before he can utter the words from his mouth. I know whatever he had to say, it would have been something dirty and flirtatious. Almost everything out of his mouth is inappropriate; especially around me. I cannot take anymore of his obscene language... or his sexual behavior. The dude is killer on my poor body, specifically my lower intimate area. I need a major break; I am all tired out... and on top of it all... I'm walking kind of funny.

We have had nonstop sex for the entire duration of our honeymoon; that's six days of mind blowing, vagina pounding, nipple pinching, and butt slapping sex! Most of the times we go three rounds in one day. I swear he has the sexual stamina of a beast or wild animal; he doesn't really get tired out. Me on the other hand, I'm almost instantly tired out, but I keep going to please him. Even though I'm tired, it still feels pleasurable to me. A bit painful, but I love the pain; I never want to live without it.