Chapter 43

Surprised?! Yeah, I am too. It's really long... sorry. You might have to read it when you have a lot of time on your hands.
_____________________________

Malarie's POV

"Malarie, I just cannot believe Jason really got your face tattooed on his arm!" Becca practically squeals on spot, as we sit at the park with our kids for a play date. "I know, but I can believe it. He's like totally obsessed with me." I joke around, flipping my hair. Although, I know for a fact he's literally obsessed me.

"So it's not only y'all kids name tattooed on him, but your name, and your face tattooed on him. That's a major deal, girlfriend. Oh, and let's not forget about you getting his name tatted on your wrist!" She laughs, eating her watermelon slices, while patting her baby bump at the same time. Gosh, we're making some major decisions with the names and faces being tattooed on the both of us. "Okay, Becca, I get it. Jason and I are crazy with the tattoos dedicated to each other... especially him." I laugh along with her, waving at Natasha, Jacob, and Harmony. No Joel today, he's with his mother and her family.

Two days have gone by since Jason and I had that that little heated, argument, understanding thing. I don't even know what to call it, though I know the next day we were hauling ass to see Carl. The therapy session was quite nice, and I enjoyed myself. There wasn't too much arguing going on between us- thank my lucky stars above. It was more so us listening to each other, and learning how to talk to one another, and how to explain ourselves to each other. I really liked this couples therapy- I am almost sure Jason liked it too. We've decided to go every Thursday afternoon.

I really liked how Carl had my back about Jason trying to control me... still. Carl simply told Jason I was grown woman and that I can handle things on my own, and that o didn't need him to be there to save me all the time. Oh was Jase's face full of sadness, hurt, and pain. He looked truly sad, and I almost had protest against Carl's words, but I knew that would take us more steps back. All in all, the therapy session was more so about our relationship, instead of what's happening with us. I'm sure Jason was happy about that, because every time I talked he would shut up and listen to me. I'm for certain it has to do with him not wanting to go into his therapy session. I'm also sure Carl picked that up, and just went along with it for Jason's own good.

"I called the bridal shop this morning, and they confirmed that they're just about done with your gown." Becca says happily as ever, clapping her hands. She so cheerful today. Hmm, she probably got some last night. Very great feeling. "Oh my goodness, are you serious? Wait, what about the bridesmaids dresses, and Natasha, and Ariel's dresses? Are they done too?" I begin to panic, widening my eyes nervously.

"Calm down, sister," she raises both of her hands, gently placing them on my highly risen shoulders. "Yes, all of the dresses are done. It's just the designer wanted to take her time making yours. Remember Mal, you did get a custom made dress, so it's going to take a little more time." I blow out a relief breath, quickly backing away. I'm not sure my breath smells or not. She's not Jason, so it's a possibility she will care.

"Sorry, I'm not sure if my breath stinks or not. I mean we did just eat nachos." I place my hand over my mouth, attempting to contain my laugher. "Girl we are still eating nachos." She pops a nacho and... a watermelon piece into her mouth, chewing them both with her eyes closed.

Ew, that's such a gross combination. Although I can totally look past her weird cravings; that was me at one point. Plus, I love her so much. Damn, what a wonderful friend she is to have around. Team Mecca- you know, Malarie and Rebecca.

"You are so right!" I pick up nacho from our huge shared plate of nachos. "Look Malarie, look. Jas is looking at my watermelon slice, licking his little lips." Becca points to Jasper drooling all over the place, not taking his eyes off the red chunk in between her fingers.