Chapter 66

Hi everyone! I am just going to be completely honest with you. Please be forewarned that this chapter is so badly written, and probably will leave you all so very confused. I am sorry in advance; writers block sucks butt. :3
__________________________

Jason's POV

I shut my eyes tightly, and bite down on my bottom lip painfully; really trying to concentrate on anything but the pain that keeps coming in contact with my body. This masked son of a bitch keeps punching, kicking, and beating my body with random objects over and over again. The punches and kicks to my gut is nothing really, but being told my family is going to die is something else. I grow furious when I hear that, which results in me trying to break free to snap this person's neck off. They only laugh, liking my anger and continue to punch me like some human punching bag.

I have been enduring this for about two or three days now. I'm not quite sure if the small specks of light I can see through the cracks of this tiny room is indeed sun light, or an actual light coming from somewhere else. All I know is I have to get out and save my family and friends; I haven't seen them in that amount of time as well. The way I can tell if they are somewhat alright, is unfortunately hearing their screams. So far I have heard Mal's screams the most... along with Cal's and Pattie's. No one else's after that; not even my children's voices.

I cannot even bathe and go to the bathroom the way I want to. I am lucky I am a man, all I have to do is whip it out if I have to pee. Yet for the other, I have to hold in my shit until these son of a bitches feel they want to come into the room... or go on myself. Lucky for me I haven't went on myself, but gosh have I been close. I'm not even sure why I have to take a dump if I haven't ate in a couple of days. Maybe I'm nervous... I don't know.

"I am going to beat your ass until you stop breathing!" The fucker punches me even harder in my stomach, making every one of his blows count. "FUCK YOU, YOU PUSSY!" I sit my head up tiredly while I yell at him, before I see him pick up a bat and hit me over my head. Then once again, I go out like a light.

:::

"Jason, wake up." I hear a deep voice in the distance, calling my name in a taunting sing song way. "Wakey, wakey, asshole." I then feel a rough punch against my cheek, causing me to wince a little in pain.

"You better wake up, before I kill your precious little Malarie." Once I hear the name of my lover, I immediately pop my tired eyes open and try to stand up to protect her. Yet that doesn't work at all. "AHHH!" I yell out in pain, as my entire body is shocked with what seems like electric bolts.

My body jerks in shock, striking my memory at being shocked before in prison. I shake my head and try to open my eyes, but the flashback takes over my brain anyway.

Flashback: Three years ago.

"You're a fucking criminal who needs to be taught a lesson. You don't just kill and torture people without being tortured yourself, McCann." One police guard yells in my face with disgust, while his buddy slams me down in the chair and straps me up like some wild animal. He shoves some type of ball into my mouth. "We will help you." The other one speaks darkly, before he cranks up the machine and electrocutes me in the electric chair.

"AHHHH!" I yell at the top of my very lungs, moving my head from side to side in attempts to get the hat off my head. The guards' just laughs in my face, thinking it's okay to turn the machine up a notch. "That's what you get." One of them encroaches my personal space, and disrespectfully spits right into my face. "Just die already." He whispers in my ear, the machine jerking my body crazily.

"Just die already." I hear the laughter in the unknown man's voice, as I am brought back to reality. "UHHH!" I keep my eyes shut, fighting through the electric surges piercing through my entire body.