Chapter 18

Jason's POV

"Mr. McCann, Mr. McCann can you hear me." A bright light flashes over my closed eyelids. Though I can see the brightness. "I said Mr. McCann, can you hear me?" A male voice rings into my ears, as I slowly peel my eyes open.

I have to blink a couple of times, to subside the blurriness of my vision. I lick my lips, looking up at several eyes staring down at me on the cold masonry flooring. Out of all the eyes I see staring down at me, I do not see two narrow blue eyes from... Malarie. My baby is so damn beautiful, I just love her so much. Ah, Malarie. Malarie? MALARIE! I shoot up my body rather quickly, searching around for her gorgeous face. Just for me to be held down by two strong nurses. Male nurses!

"Mr. McCann please calm down, you just fainted." Malarie's doctor, Doctor Barns says from behind the two men holding me down. "How am I suppose to calm down if I can't stop thinking about my fiancée?" I shout, still thrashing around in their tight holds on me.

"Mr. Mcca- I cut him off before he gets the rest of my name out of his mouth. "NO! I just want to see if my woman is okay. Please, I have to know." My voice goes from loudness to a whisper. Just for the two men nurses to let me go.

Not even knowing I was doing it, I begin to rock myself, along with talking to those three voices in my damn head. Shit, this whole time being by Malarie's side... they have came back to visit me. Although, I've been taking my medicine faithfully, ever since I got out of prison.

Jason, stay focus. Hey, listen up here.

Guess who's back. Tsk, tsk, tsk, still not taking our meds are we?

Damn, I was loving not being around. You annoy me.

"There's nothing like us." I mumble to myself, frightened by the voices inside of my still messed up head. "Mr. McCann?" Doctor Barns calls to me once more.

"There's n-nothing like you a-and me." I place my thumb in my mouth, curling up into fetus position, still rocking myself back and forth. "Mr. McCann, Jason McCann?" He continues to call my name. And so does A, B, and C.

Jason snap out of it. It's going to be okay, deep breathes.

Jason, stupid, little, hopeless Jason.

You suck, Jason. You suck dick!

"T-together through the storm." I whisper, letting thick tears stream down my face. "Jason." Then there was a voice that snapped me out of it all.

It's was her, it's the love of my life calling to me.

"Jason, baby turn around. Snap out out of that funk you're in." Her voice sounds out all hoarse, and pained. "It's not real, it's not real. I want Malarie, I need her in my arms again." I wail, my heart full of pain and hurt.

"Jason, baby I'm right here. It is real, it's me, it's me Malarie. But babe you have to get up to see me, I can't walk to you. I am real, it's me. Hear the sound of my voice talking to you." Her voice is nothing but calm, while mines is stressed and pussy filled. "O-okay." I murmur with my thumb still in my mouth.

I hesitantly take my thumb out my mouth, slowly making a move to get up from the ground. I am helped by the two male nurses who were holding me down a few minutes before. That's when I connect eyes with my baby love staring at me nervously, as nurses take her vitals. I go to run to her, though I'm pulled back roughly.

"What are you doing? L-let me go, t-that's my M-Malarie." I stutter, letting the tears fall out my eyes once more. Why are they keeping her from me? "Mr. McCann, I'm going to need you to calm down first. You're making your fiancée's blood pressure rise." Doctor Barns, attempts to sit me down. I refuse, pushing his hand away from.