Chapter 53

Jason's POV

I silently put on my clothes for the day, ignoring the slamming and throwing of things coming from the one and only, Malarie McCann. She is a bit pissed off at the moment, but she will be alright. Damn, the second day being here on our honeymoon and she's already mad at me.

"I know you have them, Jason! Give them to me now!" She yells loudly from the bathroom, throwing more stuff around. "I don't have your stuff, so chill out, will you?" I shout back at her, gathering our beach bag.

"I know you have my birth control pills AND my makeup bag, Jason!" I hear her yell echo off the walls in the bathroom. "No I don't, so calm yourself down." I chuckle, shaking my head at her silliness.

Why in the world would I ever take her birth control pills and her makeup bag?

I hear her scream at the top of her lungs, being the overdramatic queen she is. I cannot lie though, I love that woman so very much. No soon after, I watch as she angrily storms into our bedroom, and grabs her purse to head towards the door. She is wearing nothing but a skimpy ass red bikini; it barely covers any of her body parts that should be covered! She is so not wearing that out; not with me around. Hell, not ever!

"Where do you think you are going dressed like that?" I cock my head to side, waiting for her to give me an explanation. "We are going to the freaking beach today, duh. I am wearing a bikini, since you forgot what it's called." She crosses her arms over chest, tapping her flip flop covered feet on the carpeted floor. Those toes of hers looks so sexy painted that glossy red.

"It's not really appropriate, I think you should save that one for only my eyes." I attempt to approach the situation politely, seeing as I am already being questioned about her pills and makeup. "I think its fine, grab the beach bag and let's go." She's goes to leave the room, although I hurry over to grab her wrist, pulling her back inside the room.

I shake my head, pulling her over to her two suitcases. I point down to them, indicating for her to look for another bikini to wear outside. She looks at me with a glare, crossing her arms over her chest. She doesn't say a word, nor does she move towards her luggage.

"Stop being childish, and get another swimsuit out of your bag. As your husband, I have a right to say what I think looks appropriate on you or not. I am being nice about it, because we both know I can be mean and rude about it if I wanted to." I now cross my own arms over my chest, having a stare down with her. "I am not changing, why should I? All because it "seems" inappropriate to you? You aren't changing your swim trunks; I can practically see your bulge bursting out of your shorts now." She speaks her mind, pointing down at my– true enough– visible bulge.

"You know I cannot help that," I exclaim, beginning to get a tiny bit upset. "It's not my fault I am the size I am, and you know it." I add on, bending down in front of one her bags so I can find another bikini for her.

Upset about her revealing attire, and her not wanting to change it, I roughly dig through all of her clothing. I do not care if I am messing up the way she folded her clothes, or how I am tossing them all around; she needs to change that skimpy bikini she is wearing.

"Here, put this on." I hold up a pair of skinny jeans and a beige shirt. "Are you serious? We are going to the beach, I cannot get in the water wearing that!" She scoffs, looking at me annoyed.

"Well you better get to finding something that covers your ass and tits up, or we will not be going anywhere today. That bikini is nothing more than pieces of string and flimsy fabric you have on, and I will NOT have it!" I put my foot down, standing up to stare at her pissed looking face. "You act like I'm going to cheat on you. I am not, just so we are clear! I am simply wearing a freaking two piece, because we are going to be in the water most of the day!" She shouts at the top of her lungs, giving me a whiff of her cinnamon tooth paste.