Chapter 10

Malarie's POV

"Are you serious? Jason, I've already washed it four times!" I groan, looking up from my kneeling position on the shower floor. "Well wash him again, it feels as if he's not clean enough." He glances at his penis, holding his non useable hands up on the shower wall.

Grumbling to myself, I go to wash his penis again. He's literally been acting like a big baby these two weeks of not having any use to his hands. I can understand him not having any mobility of his left hand, from him having his cast on. But come on, it's been two weeks and he still has his bandage on his right hand... where I took a bite out of him. I've seen the bite marks, and they're not even that bad- or deep. To be honest I think he likes me doing things for him, like washing his gorgeous body, feeding him, and clothing him. But I have four other people to do that for, and he's not making my stress any better.

"Get under my balls please." Huffing, I carefully wash under his testicles for him. "Fuck, babe." Rolling my eyes, I ignore his horniness... and his huge erection in my face

If you think Jason let me get away with being on my knees... in front of his hardened penis- without giving him some type of action. You're sadly mistaken. Not once, but a total of four times already. He even stupidly came in my eye again, though this time I quickly washed it out. It's still quite irritated, but I'll live. Shit, I have to live. I do have five children! Jason being my oldest.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just want my dick to be clean, and you aren't doing it like I would." His voice comes off sorrow filled. "How in the hell am I no- it's fine Jason." I squirt some more Dove for men onto the green towel, washing his well defined abs.

He sighs not saying anything else for a couple of minutes. All could be heard was the warm water spraying out, as it rains down on my bare back. As well as me softly washing his body with the soap filled towel smearing over his entire body.

"I truly do apologize, I know I can be a pain in the ass. And me asking for you to wash my body for the fifth time was an asshole move to do. I'm sorry baby." I look up at him for a couple of seconds, before nodding. "You're my pain in the ass, and I love you. You're forgiven." I tell him. He smiles, pulling me up with his trash bag covered hands. He doesn't want his cast or bandage to get wet.

"Your all that matters to me... apart from my children, family, and friends. Malarie you make my life complete, and I want you, me, and the kids to go somewhere fun for this hot ass summer." I laugh as he caresses my back with the bags on his hands. "We have to see what's a child friendly place to go. We have four children, under the age of eight." He grins, putting my hands on his still shampooed filled hair.

Being the best wife to be, I rinse out all the soapy bubbles in his hair. Even massaging his scalp as I lovingly wash him off. I got lots of kisses for taking the extra mile of helping his friend down below... for the fifth time in two hours. It wouldn't go down, and I know Jason can't really help himself. I have to be his hands- literally. I'm not too fond about helping him go to bathroom, but I've done it before, so I guess it's not too much of a problem.

:::

"Dad look, swag!" Jacob shouts, pointing to his sandcastle. "Heck yeah bro, give me some." Jason holds his now removed, bandaged right hand out to our son.

They exchange a "man" handshake, making me and Pattie playfully role our eyes. Jason has taught our son, handshakes are better than kisses. Especially when it comes to men and women, aka strangers. He's also taught him to give daddy, uncles, and other men handshakes too. He's so paranoid of the same thing happening  to our kids, that unfortunately happened to him. Thanks to Cyrus, he's fucked up my babe's head. I now have to sleep with a taser by my side, afraid of a repeat of two weeks ago. The taser was totally Jason's idea- an idea I hate. I would hate to hurt him, but he made me promise to use it... if it came down to it.