Chapter 37

Jason's POV

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Jason." Malarie cries, as I circle around her pissed as can be. "You weren't sorry when you were kissing Cal like there wasn't tomorrow." I yell as loud as can be, pointing sternly at her.

I caught her and Cal making out in his damn bed this afternoon. I didn't know whether or not I was seeing things, or if I truly saw my fiancée and my friend kissing. I wasn't even worried about telling her off when I caught them together, I just wanted Cal's head in my arms. Hm, and that's exactly what I did. I beat the hell out of him, not giving him any chances to explain to me. Clearly there's no explaining for another man kissing my woman. Having a physical fight with Cal isn't ever easy... he's a pretty good fighter. Although today he was fighting like a bitch, making beating his ass easy. When I felt I smashed his face in enough, I kicked him out my house, telling him to never come back.

"I really am sorry, babe. I really am, I don't know why we ki-" I cut off her non irrelevant apology, not wanting to hear her. "It's too late to say sorry now! You kissed him because you were acting like a little whore!" I yell in her face, balling my fists up at my sides.

"I am not a whore you fucking asshole, don't you dare slut shame me!" She screams at the top of her lungs, throwing a pillow at my face. I am for sure my brother and the gang can hear us from downstairs. "Throw one more thing at me, and I swear you'll be sorry." I threaten, having her get off the bed to push pass me.

"I just don't see why we should even marry each other, because we don't have anything in common except for hating each other, arguing, and loving our kids!" She looks in her drawers, pulling out some clothing of hers. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" I walk behind her I guess too closely for her liking, because she nudges me away.

"I have to go to school, unlike you I want to be something in life. So just be a dad for once and watch Jasper and Ariel." She shouts back at me, beginning to put on some of her clean underwear. "You're not going anywhere, you can go online. I know this, because I remember you sighing up for this online class, so you're a fucking liar." I slam my hand on top of the drawer, with her scoffing loudly.

"The class has to meet in the classroom today, so I'm not a liar, Jason. Gosh, just watch your kids for once!" She storms pass me, going to put her phone on the charger by our bed. "I can't watch them, you're going to have to find someone to watch them. I have very important stuff to do today." I tell her like it is, receiving a shove from her.

"No! No I won't find someone to watch our kids, that's all we do is use people to watch our children! You have to man up and take on real responsibility Jason! Now I'm going to school so watch them." She moves away from me, with me pulling her back into me. "You'll watch them, you'll do whatever I say. I'm in charge of this fucking house, Malarie! I'm not playing with your ass, you are going to be the one to watch them." I hold onto her arm very tightly, just wanting her to understand our plan.

"I am not Jason, I have to go to school. Now let me go, because you're hurting me." Her little ass struggles in my arms, with me laughing at her lack of strength. "I said you're staying here, to be a stay at home mother. I want you to do your schooling from home, I don't like how you want to leave me. I don't need you being a bitch ass slut anymore! You know, since you want to kiss my friends." The next thing I know is I'm clutching my face, due to her back handing me pretty hard.

"Don't you ever call me out of my name, it was an accident. I didn't mean to kiss Cal, it just happened." She keeps hitting me in my chest, pissing me the fuck off. "I know you didn't just put your hands on me! On me? Are you out of your damn mind or something?" Before I could say anymore I am being knocked to the ground, with me clutching my eye in agonizing pain. She just punched me dead in my face... my eye to be exact.