Chapter 59

Malarie's POV

I am roughly placed into an uncomfortable wooden chair, being securely handcuffed like a wild animal to it. Both of my wrists are cuffed to each side of the arms of the chair... even more poor ankles are cuffed to the legs of the chair. All of this is nothing but a bad case of Déjà vu to me. Jason did the same exact thing when I lied to him about calling my dad, earlier on when he kidnapped me.

For the next twenty minutes or so, I do not say anything the whole time Jason and Ryan handcuffing, but only in fear of me being hurt. Or better yet, to not see Jase get all crazy and possessive he gets when he's furiously angered. But with me being silent as a mouse, that still didn't stop Jason from calling me every foul name in the book; I guess I deserve that.

"Jason don't you think the duct tape on her mouth is unnecessary, if you are going to be asking her questions?" Cal points out, as he, Alex, and Za stand lined up on the wall watching helplessly. They were threatened to be shot again, because their protests of me being handcuffed to the chair. "I guess you are right, Hood." Jason stops his tweaking of the wires all over me, and standing up to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator that's down here.

"Be still." He mumbles, taking a sip of the cold water. "I should snatch it off your face, do you know that?" He looks at me, dipping his finger inside the bottle, and placing the cool liquid over the edges of the tape.

"But I won't. I like your face... sometimes." He looks at me with an unreadable expression, and begins to lightly take off the tape from my mouth. "Jason, I got a text saying the others are here." Za's voice announces itself, with Jason turning around to look up at him.

"Great, tell them to come on down and join the party." He darkly chuckles, before slightly pulling down my shirt to continue his fixture on the wires that's on me. "Sure, thing." Za murmurs, before he walks up the stairs to the main house.

"Ow!" I screech, feeling my arm being pinched by the wire clip. Jason doesn't say anything, he just continues to place the wires how he wanted them. "You have your list of questions?" Ryan speaks to Jason, coming from behind me with the lie detector machine.

"I sure in the hell do," He replies dryly as he stands up, and walks behind me. "I won't the truth, and nothing but that. You got that, Malarie?" He speaks lowly in my ear, placing a peck on the side my neck.

Even with him doing that, I cannot be mad at him. Gosh, what is wrong with me? He is insanely crazy, possessive, aggressive, and deranged, but I still manage to love him.

"Yes, Jason." I answer and reply to him, not wanting to upset him anymore than what he already is. "Good." He places one last kiss on my neck, this time being very soft, before he sighs loudly and occupy himself with something else to do.

I silently wait in the chair for Jason's next move, not knowing what is going on in that head of his. He doesn't say anything to me at all, which is a relief but scary too. I hear movement to the left of me, which makes me turn in that direction. I see the others– gang members- Za was talking about. Wyatt, Kevin, Mike, Kim, Brandon, and Felix, make their way inside of the room with confused at seeing me handcuffed to a chair in the middle of the room. I gulp down my spit nervously, down-casting my eyes to the ground, instead of theirs looking at me.

"Welcome everyone, welcome," Jason slow claps, circling around me like a lion wanting its prey. "As you can see here, this is my wife, Malarie. Yes, I know what you all are thinking. Why is she cuffed to a chair? Why does she look the way she does? Why is she down here in the situation room? Why is she wired? Yada, yada, yada. Well to answer your questions, or some of them. She fucked some guy and cheated on me, so I want answers." He spits out every word, putting me on the spot.