Chapter 39

Jason's POV

October 31st: Halloween

"It's not funny." I groan, looking down at this ridiculous costume I'm wearing. "It is, you really look like him." Mal giggles, covering her face up.

Ugh, I fucking hate this costume. But I have to wear it- I kept a promise and I almost never break them. Plus, my kids want to see daddy all dressed up; so I have quite the people to impress today. Hell, they're going to get a laugh out of this Peter Pan costume I'm wearing. Yes, sadly I'm dressed up as that dude who flies around, and doesn't want to grow up. Mal says I need to find my inner child, all because I'm way too "serious". She's the one who made me get this stupid outfit, knowing I hate the color green. It doesn't go well with my skin complexion whatsoever. Although, she says differently about the color choice. Her being the little flirt she is; she told me she loved how I looked tanned wearing the color green, and how my tights clung to my thighs. Those fucking tights, those damn tights! I'm mad... I feel like a woman wearing these things.

"I hate it." Grumbling to myself, I roll my eyes at my reflection in our huge mirror. "Well I love it, and you should too." She wraps her arms around my waist, looking at us around my body to look at us in the mirror. I roll my eyes again, blowing out a heavy breath; looking away from the mirror. This looks like something Cal would wear.

It's my own fault though, I put off buying myself a costume up until early this morning: the day of Halloween

It's my own fault though, I put off buying myself a costume up until early this morning: the day of Halloween. I thought since I didn't get it yesterday, Malarie would let it go. Nope, her ass woke me up at eight o'clock this morning to go to some store called Party City. They have everything from costumes, to party essentials for any type of event you need decorations for. When we made it to the store, I was reminded several times to find something with tights. I was okay with that, since I wanted to be a manly super hero anyway. I had already made up my mind to be Captain America, with the tights and everything. I actually liked what I had chosen, but of course Mal had to shake her head in refusal. She explained to me it was too manly, and that she wanted something soft for me. I didn't want anything soft, I wanted what I wanted.

Me being the macho man I am; I huffed loudly, throwing the costume down to the floor. She proceeded to laugh at my actions, picking up the outfit, and putting it back in its place. The next thing she said was her picking up the forsaken Peter Pan outfit; with her exact words being said as: "Baby, or should I say Peter, I found your here costume. It's time to go back to Neverland, and be reunited with the lost boys." I knew right then and there she found my outfit. Since I have never dressed up for Halloween, I didn't realize there were lots to choose from. I was actually in awe at all the many of cool costumes there in the store. My first time ever dressing up for Halloween, and I can't believe I'm going as... Queeter Pan. To make matters worse, she felt the need to make me shave off my precious facial hair! It took forever for it to grow in on my face, and she wanted me cut it all off. Just for it to be smooth like a little baby's butt. She even gave me rosy cheeks with her blush pallet makeup thing. I don't even know what it's called.