Chapter 51

Jason's POV

"Jason where are you taking us?" Mal looks nervously out of the plane's window, watching the darken sky light up by the stars shining brightly. "Just sit back and relax, we are going to be on here for a while." I mumble sleepily, laying my head on her shoulder.

"No, I want to know where you are taking us, babe," she stubbornly refuses, lifting my head off her shoulder to look at me

"No, I want to know where you are taking us, babe," she stubbornly refuses, lifting my head off her shoulder to look at me. "I want to know where we are going for our honeymoon; a honeymoon I would've enjoyed at home." She chuckles, with me scoffing at her wanting to stay home.

Oh hell no! I love our kids and family with all of me, but to stay home instead of going on a honeymoon would have made me extremely grumpy. Too many people interrupting our sexy time; getting it in. No privacy to be as loud as we possibly can; Malarie screaming my name at top of her lungs. But most importantly, no time to spend with just the two of us. To learn each other all over again. To share secrets and memories with each other. Just us two together; alone.

"Where can we possibly go when winter is basically about to start," Mal questions, probably giving herself a migraine with her worrying so much. "If you want to be technical, December will be here in two days, seeing that it's already the day after our wedding." She points down at the date on her phone, yawning sleepily.

She's right, it is technically the day after our wedding. That damn wedding. After Mal and I returned to the after party, it was like my little outburst didn't happen at all. Cal was leading a Congo line with all of our guest, Za was at the Dj stand playing a couple of his mixes. Alex was going around giving out 'Thank you' bags filled with sweet goodies... with a golden thong inside–all my idea. Alex had bad ass Jacob and Joel, to help him pass the around. Natasha occupied herself by introducing Grustin–I mean Justin, to everyone at party. I'm almost for certain she didn't even know half the people herself, but being her she introduced herself too.

When Alex was done passing around the goody bags, he sat at the same table with our mom; grilling Peter with questions. I knew they weren't having a regular conversation... Alex's wild hand gestures gave it away quickly. Ryan was nowhere in sight, but that's probably because he was feeling some type of way about my and Malarie's marriage. If he thought I wasn't going to marry this girl someday, he is and was sadly mistaken. I didn't go through all of the things I went through, just for her to be my girlfriend forever. Hell to the no, she's going to be Mrs. McCann.

The rest of the gang made it their duties to guard all type of entrances and exits; a slight precaution against anyone and anything that could've came in our way. Luckily, nothing or anyone ever step foot through the double doors to harm people. I thank my lucky stars so much for that. I didn't have any type of weapon of any kind on me. I promised myself I wouldn't carry anything, yet the others were equipped with weapons in all throughout their suits... yes, Kim wore a suit.

Other than Ryan's disappearance of the night, the party went on smooth sailing. Peter still felt the need to stay when the gang and I politely asked him to leave, yet I didn't let him or anyone else get to me. If I did, Mal was right there to calm me down, and caress my chest with her arms securely wrapped around me. I am not sure how many times I got a tad bit upset, but by the end of the night I began to call her my little security blanket. She clung to me like a blanket. I'm happy she did; I would have beaten up so many people. Including children, old people, and some ladies. Old people are so rude, children who aren't mine... are definitely rude, and do not listen for shit. Women flirt too damn much; yes, at my damn wedding they did. Men are... just men.