Chapter 50

Jason's POV

I tighten the hold I have around Mal's waist, occasionally rubbing along the soft exposed skin there. She changed into her after party attire; a simple yet elegant white gown that revealed the sides of her smooth stomach. She looks nothing but mouthwatering and just plain eatable. I didn't have to do much changing for myself. I only had to take off my suit jacket; wearing my black button down, while I keep on my black slacks. In reality, tonight isn't about me at all, it's about the love of my life.

We share another one of our many of dances of the night, being two happily married people at the moment. It's like we can't keep our hands off of each other. Especially me. I cannot help that my wife– my wife, that right there sounds so good. My wife; she's just so damn touchable. I love her with every single thing in me, and I still cannot believe she married me today. I will forever be the happiness man to live.

"I love you so much, Jason." I hear Mal mumble against my chest as we rock from side to side, to a nice slow song. "I love you so much too, my flower." I kneel my head down, capturing her lips in a kiss.

I want forever with this woman. Hell, it will be forever, because I am never letting her go. As possessive as it sounds, I'm dead serious. She cannot leave me; she will not leave me. If we have an argument, whether it's a huge or a silly small one, there isn't going to be a single discussion about that foreign word: divorce. We are going to stay in the room–we don't even have to talk to each other for a couple of seconds– but neither one of us will walk away and leave. We will settle our differences like two mature adults; right then and there.

"Malarie, Malarie, smile! Give me fierceness, sexy eyes, and duck lips!" Rebecca interrupts my and Mal's kisses, holding up her Nikon camera. "Okay!" Mal shouts, doing a couple of sexy poses and looks. Go down boner.

"You next, Jason!" She practically pulls me to the side, posing me the way she wants me to stand

"You next, Jason!" She practically pulls me to the side, posing me the way she wants me to stand. "Are you goi-" I am cut short by a flash.

"Hey! Was I even looking forward? Did I blink and have closed eyes?" I cross my arms over my chest, waiting for her answer

"Hey! Was I even looking forward? Did I blink and have closed eyes?" I cross my arms over my chest, waiting for her answer. She doesn't say anything to me, she only shows Mal the pictures and they begin to giggle like two little girls. "Nope, no way! You take my picture over again!" I demand, shaking my head from side to side.