Chapter 64

Malarie's POV

January 3rd

I am rudely awaken by the sound of a cat dying. I am totally playing around, although it is a loud, horrible singing voice screaming all around the bedroom, making me groan loudly. It's no one other than Jason. He tried waking me up with his singing a couple of hours ago, and I totally refused to. I love my sleep more than I love him sometimes.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I hear him yell with excitement, along him shaking my body awake. "No way. Let me sleep forever." I pull the blanket over my face, and turn my body around the other way.

"No, you have to stay with me forever." I feel the bed dip down as I hear him humming a nice tune. "Jason, please, I am sleepy." I murmur against the warm sheets.

I feel my body being engulfed from behind, with Jason pulling me closer to his warmth of a body. I slowly pull down the cover and listen to him hum a little louder, while he cuddles up behind me. For a couple of seconds his sweet hums are what I hear, and then he begins to sleepily sing a song in my ear.

"Stay with me forever, lay with me forever. As long as we're together we'll be fine, we'll be fine." The last part is in a whisper, but I hear him loud and clear. "That was pretty." I mumble sleepily, closing my eyes again.

"Thank you. Would you like to hear another one? It's special, and just for you." he places a soft peck on my cheek. "You are welcome, and of course I would like to hear another one. You told me your voice was ugly, you liar!" I turn around in his arms, and fake an over exaggerated gasp. Along with smacking his butt for lying to me about his voice.

"Hey, watch it there. My butt is not to be smacked." He playfully scolds me with a blush tinting his cheeks, looking absolutely adorable if I do say so myself. "Says who? Your ass is so slap-able, grab-able, and squeezable." I give him a wink, before I squeeze one of his butt cheeks firmly.

"Stop it." He again blushes, covering his face up with his hands. "Oh alright." I give into him, only because shy and adorable Jason is here.

For the past nine days that have gone by, Jason personality– or should I say personalities have made a major turnaround. He has been nothing but extra adorable, nice, shy, soft spoken, and extremely clingy with me. I was completely shocked by this–still am– and so was everyone else. I am totally not complaining though, I actually like the attention he is giving to me. If I am not mistaken, I think he likes giving me attention as well. He's without a doubt a pro at it.

He is definitely making up for everything he did to me, and I truly do appreciate it. After we were finish rolling around on the grass kissing on Christmas Day, Jason suggested I get him back just as bad as he did to me. His suggestion was for me to shoot him, stab him, or taser him until he passed out. I immediately refused to do anything like that, and quickly questioned his state of mind. He was quite offended by that, but then he explained he wanted to make everything up to me. I simply recommend a long overdue pampering. He didn't like that idea, but agreed to do it if he could go overboard and all out. He has; his daily foot and body massages are the bomb.

"Hello." I see Jase waving his hand in my face, looking concerned and nervous at the same time. "Don't look like that, I am fine. Like really fine; I was thinking about you." I smooth the wrinkles from his forehead, and then place a soft peck on his chin.

I don't want to kiss him on his lips with potential morning breath. He's not complaining about smelling anything, although I still want to take precaution.

"Okay." He lowly replies, nodding his head unsurely. "See? Um, Jase, can I brush my teeth please? I feel like my breath is kicking like Kung Fu Chicken. You are not saying anything, but I still want to." I go to sit up, yet he quickly lays me back down.