Chapter 57

Finally, right? I know, I'm going through a lot right now. Please be forewarned that this may be a crappy chapter. I have changed and edited this so many times to the point where I lost count.
______________________________

Malarie's POV

I tightly wrap my arms around my body, in attempts to warm myself up, all while I walk as fast as I can back to the rental home. Although, the coldness of the nights air, and the aching pain of my high heel covered feet, makes ignoring both very hard. I just need to get back to the house; I have lots of explaining to do. I groan at all that has happened within the last four hours–or more– I cannot remember, I just know I have been walking for a long, long time. My gosh, everything happened so fast.

I call Jason's cellphone for the thirty-ninth time since I have been making the long way back to the house, yet he ignores me once again. I do not blame him, he is extremely angry with me right now. I do not even know if "extremely angry" defines what he is truly feeling about the entire situation, but I do know he is pissed to the fullest extent. He wanted to kill David that's for sure. He nearly did.

"Jason... babe, please answer your phone." I leave him another voicemail, adding to the others I have already left. "Please, Jase, please answer your pho–" I hear the phone click over, almost instantly being hung up.

Malarie: Jason please answer me... don't click me over. :( :( :(

Malarie: Please let me explain. :/

Malarie: Babe answer your phone.

Malarie: I am literally begging you to answer me. Sweetheart PLEASE answer me.

He still doesn't answer me, so I try calling his phone... just for me to go straight to voicemail. He blocked me, he seriously blocked me. Ugh, he has never blocked me before. Oh man, this is really bad.

Malarie: I'm sorry. :(

I send my last text message to him, just hoping he sees it. I know he won't though, I am blocked by him. I firmly hold my phone in my hand, starting to cry some more. I am so stupid, so freaking stupid. If I could take back being with David I truly would. I sniffle, cry, and do that hiccup thing I usually do when I'm very upset, but through it all I still continue on my long walk back.

For the next twenty to thirty minutes or so, I walk through the aches and pains shooting through my feet–lets not forget about the chilly nighttime air freezing me half to death–in this body hugging black dress I have on. I have to go back home though, I have to explain everything to Jason; he deserves to hear my side of this mess.

"Almost there, just a little more." I huff all out of breath, even wheezing a little bit. "Oh man, I am almost there." I huff some more, walking faster. My heels click and clack against the cement, giving the neighborhood an echo of my footsteps.

Finally reaching the block where the house is located on, I decide to sprint down to it. Each of my running steps is more agonizing pain to my feet, yet I carry on my mission to get back home to Jason. Through the huffing and puffing, the coldness around me, and my pained feet, I finally reach the front of the house. I immediately rush towards the door and enter in the code to let myself inside. Oh I thank my lucky stars it's a passcode as well as an actual key. I don't think Jason would have let me in since my clutch was left in the car, with the key inside of it.