Chapter 46

Jason's POV

Dizziness, nothing but pure and utter dizziness all throughout my head and body. I know it had to be the amount of alcohol I had consumed back at the club; but damn I never thought it would make me feel this buzzed and jittery all over. I cannot stay still more than a couple of seconds, my eyes can barely stay open, I keep sweating profusely, my hands keep shaking more than usual, and on top of everything I'm not understanding what is going on with me.

"You good, bro, you look a little weird?" I hear someone's voice from the side of me in the backseat of the car. "Huh?" I slowly turn to face the voice; my sight displaying double vision.

"Jason, I'm right here." I hear the snap of fingers bringing my attention, to whom seems like Za, speaking to me. "Oh." I try to widen my eyes, seeing now that I'm talking to my window.

"We are almost home, little brother." Alex slurs over his words, speeding and swerving in and out of traffic. Oh God, please get us get home safely. "Okay." I yawn loudly, as well as weirdly letting out a hiccup.

Then all of a sudden, I feel as if something is crawling on me, causing me to shoot forward in my seat! Its roaches, it has to be those damn roaches! Joel is forever bringing those nasty bugs from Christine's house... and they are crawling all over me.

I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt, swinging my door open and jumping out of the moving car. I being very intoxicated at the moment; I do not realize I'm trying to get these roaches off me in the middle of the street. In the distance I can hear people–my friends calling to me; however I'm too focused on getting these bugs off me.

I begin to tick uncontrollably, feeling the nasty roaches now make their way all over my neck and face! I'm not quite sure why they aren't getting off of me, if I'm shaking and hitting them away. It's like I keep hitting them away, but they keep coming back.

"Jason, get out the street dude, get out the street!" I hear someone yell to me, yet I don't listen. I'm too focus on getting these insects off of me. "Get out of the street, there are cars coming!" Someone else screams, yet again I do not listen.

The last thing I see are bright lights displaying all the roaches crawling over my body. The very last thing I hear, are loud honking horn sounds, and afraid shouts from the gang. And just like that, I feel the impact of me being taken down. Causing everything in my vision to become complete darkness.

:::

I see brightness flashing against the closed lids of my eyes; along with hearing movement around me. I stay still in place, not being able to move my body whatsoever. My eyes stay closed, but my ears take in the sounds around me. I hear the sound of muffled voices, with the hint of sirens in the distance. I feel a shake to my body, though I still do not move, nor speak a sound.

"Jason, Jason are you alright?" I hear a faint voice to the side of me, followed by several more shakes to my body. "Jason, baby bro, wake up. Wake up, man, you are scaring all of us." I recognize this voice as Alex's.

"Do you want me to place my lips on his again?" That voice is definitely Cal's. "Hell to the fucking no! I don't want your lips on my brother, especially since he isn't gay! You'll scare the complete shit out of him!" Alex voice is quite loud in my ear, making me wince.

"Mmm." I groan, slowly fluttering my tired eyes open. "Oh thank goodness, Jason, you are okay." Cal throws his arms around me, hugging me warmly, as he rocks me back and forth.

"Jason!" I hear the rest of the guys respond in unison, huddling around me. "What is going on? Why is everyone yelling my name? What happened?" I dare to ask, sitting up quickly, but laying back down due to me feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach. "Take it easy, man." Alex, slowly helps me up to a sitting position.