Chapter 9

Jason's POV

WARNING! DO NOT READ THE ITALICS, IF YOU CANNOT TAKE CHILD ABUSE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, OR SUICIDE ATTEMPT!

"Shut up, and bend over!" He yells, pushing my face into the cushion of the cars seat. "Please, please I don't want to do this, man." I hear the telltale signs of a wrapper being torn open, causing me to panic. If I don't fight, it will happen again... for the second time.

I lift my head up, failing to squirm out his tight hold on my body. I kick, scream, yell, as well as hitting him with all my might. But nothing seems to make him stop him from groping me sexually.

"Help! Help me please, anybo-" He shoves my face roughly into the seat, plunging his disgracefulness inside of me. Nothing but a muffled scream comes out of my mouth. "I told you to fucking shut up, so you brought this upon yourself sweetheart." Cyrus spanks my bottom, as he plunges aggressively inside me for the second time in this week. I'm still so sore from the first time he took my virginity.

"Mmm." I cry softly, trying to be strong as I can. I'm only twelve, how strong can I be while a twenty nine year old man take me. "Yes, right there Jason. I love you baby boy, you're doing such a great job." He lifts my head up, turning me around to kiss me on my lips. Disgusting!

For the next ten minutes, I endure nothing but pain and torture. I tried to run when he wanted to change positions, which only caused me to get a fat lip. As well as Cyrus angrily thrusting into me harder than the first time. When he was reaching his peak, he pulled of the condom, releasing all over my chest. Forcing me to suck him clean. Nothing but disgust is what I have for him. He's a low dirty scumbag, who rapes young children. Young boys at that. He waited a whole year to butter me up, and finally molest me.

"See that wasn't so bad I would've liked for you to listen, I didn't want to burst your beautiful lips baby." Cyrus pulls up his pants, as I do the same to mine. "I know you're a little upset, but you'll get used to it. The pain turns into pleasure after a while. Let's get you home, it's getting late." He hops into the drivers side of his flatbed pickup truck, with me limping to the passenger side.

"Buckle up your seatbelt. I wouldn't want you to get hurt if we got into a car accident. I love you way too much to see you hurt. Cyrus rubs my thigh, making me whimper silently. "Okay Cyrus." I quickly buckle up, hearing him nasty cough, as he shoots a wink my way.

I hate him.

:::

"Now Jason, please be a good boy for me. Your dad isn't going to believe you if try to tell him. You've already tried last time... which really hurt my feelings. What's trust if we don't have it for one another? I love you Jason McCann, I truly do." Cyrus leans over to me, giving me a peck on my swollen lips. I turn my head away, only causing him to turn me back around to him. "Don't move away from me again, I won't hesitate to fuck you some more. Tell me you love me, and I want to hear it clear this time. Last time you had to get a black eye, since you refused." Nodding sadly, I look at a piece of paint splatter under his eye.

He would've given me a hit to my chest, if I didn't make "eye contact" with him.

"I-I lo-love you." Hating myself for saying it, I look out my window. "That was better sweetheart, I love you too. So very much." He turns me to face him once more, smashing his lips onto mine. Even shoving his nasty cigarette-tasting tongue, inside my mouth.

"Mmm, yummy boy," He pulls away from me, rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs. "Go on ahead inside, get yourself cleaned up. I'll see you later, make sure you sleep tight. Not that you wouldn't. I love you." He kisses my cheek once more, before I step out of his truck.