TWO

AYSHAM'S POV:

"Yes." I mumbled as my lips were quivering with my fingers trembling fisting my skirt.

He signed it looking at me as if challenging me to stop it. But how could I?

"Sign it." I was standing like a statue when my aunt came forward and seethed near my ear. At that time I realize that I hadn't left the sight of those forest green eyes for once. I tore my gaze and turned towards my aunt with terrible shivering.

"Aunt please." I trembled looking at her for mercy but she was far from that.

"Listen to me. Don't you want to repay us for what we did for you? They will take Beela then." Her anger subsided with helplessness at the end but she forwarded the pen and papers in front of me.

I didn't dare to look into those forest green eyes with that intensity in them. He was just standing with his hands in his pocket making everyone to look timid against him. He had this dominant aura that was making everyone to look small.

Ever so slowly I took the pen from my aunt's fingers and signed it. I signed the marriage contract and the moment I did that he turned around and leave. As if he was there to make sure I signed those.

"We have to go." I was turning pale when my aunt handed that paper to that black suited guy. He moved forward and guided me the way but I looked at my aunt as I was finally gaining my senses

"No I don't want to go." I was visibly scared of that guy as I tried to hide behind my aunt but she moved away.

"Look Jameel said that he would do something to bring you back now go or otherwise these people won't leave." My aunt grabbed my elbow in her strong grip as she tried to mask her face with the sympathetic look but all in vain. The hatred and anger was visible in her eyes as she wanted to throw me at that man's feet but couldn't do that because of the guests gawking at us.

"Jameel brother I don't want to go." I turned towards Jameel with my elbow still in my aunt's deathly grip which was causing immense pain. She never hurt me physically before.

"Can't you see in what situation we are in right now? These are dangerous people. Do you want me to die?" Jameel hissed near my face with blood stained face making me shook my head in no. Why would I want that?

"You can take her." Jameel asked the black suited guy as he puffed out a frustrated sigh. Putting the paper inside his coat's inner pocket he moved towards me making my eyes teary and my head nodding.

"Ahh!" In a swift moment he threw me above his shoulder as if I weigh nothing for him and moved towards the car.

"No please. Don't do this. I don't want to go." I kept pleading but he was deaf or he was very good at pretending not to hear.

He made me sit in the car as I couldn't look at the garden anymore. Locking the door he turned around to sit at the driving seat.

"Kindly sit straight ma'am." He said with his eyes fixed on the road as I was trembling with fear and grief. I wanted to run and cry in any corner where no one could find me.

"Why are you taking me?" I asked as I didn't bother to wipe off the tears from my cheeks. They were a part of me.

"As a punishment." He informed in a robotic tone.

"For whom?" I asked looking at him in the back view mirror.

"For Jameel. He was going to marry you and now he won't. It's punishment." He said and the world around me started spinning.

He wasn't marrying me. He was marrying Beela. Did they confuse me for her or...or they all lied to save Beela and presented me for a sacrifice.

I am a sacrifice.